Who will succeed Cameron?

Not at all, ash: you followed an informed logic (as opposed to uninformed bias) for your vote.

Like e.g. unbeliever (my reference for 'sensible Leave voter' on here).

Parochial though...maybe a little ;)

Perhaps yes. I did watch the campaigns with an open mind though which added to my original decision. (i.e. they were all ****, and nothing changed my mind)

In this day and age of cheap and always-on Internet-accessible-with-everything?

It doesn't take that long and it's not that hard to tear oneself away from Coro for 10 minutes and seek one's own answers about things one doesn't know. Finding and taking in 'wrong' or 'biased' answers doesn't matter, so much as just outright apathy.

I remember a while back during a GE, I 'in jest' (of course) suggested standard IQ testing before being able to vote. If added to this people had to answer a questionnaire on their knowledge of the EU, I think the vote count would be significantly less! :hihi:

As it is, then clever/thick/knowledgeable/uninformed/coro watching instead of researching/ all cast their votes and we see what happens.

Maybe in the future, important information could be sneakily placed into Coro and Enders scripts? :D:hihi:

Maybe in the future, important information could be sneakily placed into Coro and Enders scripts? :D:hihi:
There's an idea...which howls of disgust and cries of bias on social media, by the very intended audience no doubt, would soon kill off :(

Zuckerberg has so much to answer for :|

There's an idea...which howls of disgust and cries of bias on social media, by the very intended audience no doubt, would soon kill off :(

Zuckerberg has so much to answer for :|

Plenty of non-biased reporting available on Facebook. It just takes people's realisation that one 'news source' is not the other. As evidenced by the vote of the young, that is a generational thing.

When a politician says that they are going to 'give people more control over their lives',alarm bells start ringing for me.:suspect:

Coming from the lady that brought us "The Snooper's Charter" :hihi:

Well she definitely wanted to give people more control over our lives.

Ah, you can't beat a 2am drunk post!

---------- Post added 13-07-2016 at 15:16 ----------

A nice post on HIGNFY's Facebook page:

May is Prime Minister

Hammond tipped to be Chancellor

Top Gear fans eagerly await the decision to appoint Foreign Secretary......

Edited by alchresearch