Who will succeed Cameron?

We need a GE, regardless of the result. Cameron and Osborn have behaved awfully and I don't want them to think a remain vote means they've done a great job or won an argument for me.

I dont think that we will get one, but what ever the outcome of the vote, it will be used as an excuse not fulfill their election promises.

And yet she has an degree and an Msc. Do you?

Yes I do have a degree and an MSc as it happens. And other qualifications too.

Funny old world isn't it.

Now, what is your educational level.

If you want to ignore what I have posted, because I am not worthy, only just managed O levels at school, but exceeded myself with some GCSEs in later life.

;)

Its all over bar the shouting. Brexit will win and convincingly. Cameron will resign before the end of the month.

Who will be the next PM?

Boris, IDS, Gove, May?

It wont be Corbyn so pick your right winger.

He did say he would stay the full term so that is speculation.

This is silly.

I have a PhD, and I'm as committed to leaving the EU as anybody on these debates.

In a democratic debate, or on this forum, unless you have specific training in international politics or constitutional law, I don't care!

You really don't want to play this game as I'm probably the person on here with the most advanced qualifications and by that logic everybody should vote as I do.

---------- Post added 18-06-2016 at 11:22 ----------

If you want to ignore what I have posted, because I am not worthy, only just managed O levels at school, but exceeded myself with some GCSEs in later life.

;)

Well done on getting back into education and doing better for yourself.

Your vote and voice counts the same as everybody else and don't let anybody tell you otherwise.

Edited by unbeliever

All this talk about your personal education or how great it is, is a little cringey and shows insecurity.

The fact is you have freedom of independent choice and thought, so just use it correctly according to you.

It's not a question of individual education, its a question of intelligence. There's a difference.

This is silly.

I have a PhD, and I'm as committed to leaving the EU as anybody on these debates.

In a democratic debate, or on this forum, unless you have specific training in international politics or constitutional law, I don't care!

You really don't want to play this game as I'm probably the person on here with the most advanced qualifications and by that logic everybody should vote as I do.

Whoa there!!!

It was foxy lady who kicked this off. I was biting back and being a little facetious.

I completely agree with you as it happens. I know people like yourself who are PhD qualified and function very well in their work life but lack common sense and barely function correctly out of work - you know the sort of people who look bright but struggle to buy a bus ticket. I also know people with virtually no qualifications who are bright, sparky, intelligent, personable, practical and ooze common sense - I would pick them as a prospective MP every day of the week over somebody like Priti Patel.

Well it seems that you are as thick as she is then.

Funny old world isn't it?