Who will succeed Cameron?

All this talk about your personal education or how great it is, is a little cringey and shows insecurity.

The fact is you have freedom of independent choice and thought, so just use it correctly according to you.

It's not a question of individual education, its a question of intelligence. There's a difference.

You need to read foxy lady's attack on me a bit further up to understand my response. She was trying to make out that I had no right to question Priti Patel's ability by 'reminding me' that Priti Patel has got some qualifications.

Not the first time foxy lady has attacked like this. Not long ago it accused me of hiding elements of my tax affairs. I reserve the right to fight back.

I entirely agree with your post as it happens.

This is silly.

I have a PhD, and I'm as committed to leaving the EU as anybody on these debates.

In a democratic debate, or on this forum, unless you have specific training in international politics or constitutional law, I don't care!

You really don't want to play this game as I'm probably the person on here with the most advanced qualifications and by that logic everybody should vote as I do.

---------- Post added 18-06-2016 at 11:22 ----------

Well done on getting back into education and doing better for yourself.

Your vote and voice counts the same as everybody else and don't let anybody tell you otherwise.

Are you voting remain then? As that's the educated choice.

You're new at this aren't you?

The conservatives will split and labour sneak in thru the back door.

---------- Post added 18-06-2016 at 16:18 ----------

I don't think you've thought this through.

I have so. See above.

The conservatives will split and labour sneak in thru the back door.

---------- Post added 18-06-2016 at 16:18 ----------

I have so. See above.

Cameron will not fight another election as PM so regardless of who wins the election the next PM will be conservative.