24 Hour McDonald Ecclesfield Objections need to be in BEFORE JUNE 22nd

Least you would get the McDonalds in less than an hour. Everytime I phone that Chinese do they say atleast an hour. Much prefer Wonderful Chinese but nice to switch it up. I might contest Incase the McRib comes back may be stiff competition.

If it's not a McDonald's will end up as a drive through costa coffee or Starbucks but I guess there would be less objections to that one. Would that increase property values as someone who objected believes a McDonald will lower the property values in the area.

Personally don't use fast food restaurants but i can't see the harm, as some have said it means more jobs and maybe even more custom to other local shops in the area..

Plus the rozzers will be 'LOVIN IT' (couldnt resist) :)

Personally don't use fast food restaurants but i can't see the harm, as some have said it means more jobs and maybe even more custom to other local shops in the area..

Plus the rozzers will be 'LOVIN IT' (couldnt resist) :)

Why was that police centre thing closed anyway?

Posting personal details to identify a person(s) details is not allowed. Posts relating to this and quoting trails have been removed. Do not repost the person's details again.

Edited by Groose

Posting personal details to identify a person(s) details is not allowed. Posts relating to this and quoting trails have been removed. Do not repost the links or the person's details again.

In the interests of consistency, are you going to edit the first post as well, and remove the link to the planning documentation (which is where the personal details were copied from)?

In the interests of consistency, are you going to edit the first post as well, and remove the link to the planning documentation (which is where the personal details were copied from)?

Thank you, done that.