24 Hour McDonald Ecclesfield Objections need to be in BEFORE JUNE 22nd

I won't be objecting

Neither will I

Neither will I. Might send in a letter of support, actually.

Thanks for the heads up. I will be writing a letter to support McDonalds. I think its a great idea.

I must admit that some of your list of potential problems are a bit over the top.

It will be a halal McDonald's franchise according to someone I know, thanks for your support! :thumbsup:

why would parents with kids need a 24 hour macdonalds ?

Plenty of people go during the night, you would be amazed. Not many McDonald's outside of city and town centres are not 24 hour ones as far as I know. The only one I know of is on the retail park between the Humber Bridge and Beverley which is next to a Waitrose. That one closes at 11 and doesn't open again until the morning.

I thought there was a 24hr one down Hillsborough with a drive through?

And?

There are four branches of Morrisons in Sheffield, five if you include Catcliffe, maybe we should get three/four of them to close as clearly you think only one of anything is enough.

If your only argument against this is there is one a few miles down the road, or you can get a coffee down the road at a store that isn't 24 hour, then it's all a bit desperate.

I thought there was a 24hr one down Hillsborough with a drive through?

There is - on Penistone Road next to Morrisons.

I'm sure the demand is there fore a McDonalds in Ecclesfield if there is demand for a Morrisons.