Better behaved young people?

In general I would suggest it is to do with the fact that there is less to rebel against. Overall living standards are pretty good and the 'trend' culture that started in the 50s/60s is dying out. We don't really have hippies, mods, rockers, metalmen, gangstarappers, raveheads or even altos and Britpoppers any more.

Basically there is no need to rebel, you just go online and chill with your homies there yo.

I'd be interested to know how much gun, knife and violent crimes are today compared to the last generation.

Do you mean because of games?

If so, I doubt there is much correlation.

I would correlate it more with social media/news/modern western lifestyle/ but mainly, more people on earth = more morons.

Do you mean because of games?

If so, I doubt there is much correlation.

I would correlate it more with social media/news/modern western lifestyle/ but mainly, more people on earth = more morons.

Sorry no I wasn't referring it to games. I was generalising.

PS... whys teenage pregnancy seen as misbehaving. Half of us wouldn't be here if this didn't happen!

Edited by Futures Red

Sorry no I wasn't referring it to games. I was generalising.

Ah well yes Red. I would say so, due to more people, more exposure to other people's acts through social media etc.

The social media and availability for information exchange is so vast now, that at worse, people if they wish can commit heinous crimes, and get themselves promoted to most important person in the world - all fuelled by the greed of the media and their moral panics (currently using the words Terror/ism), and in general people's desire for as many things to judge as their brains can cope with. That's why people are attached to their phones all day.

We're finished I think. (though that might seem a little pessimistic :hihi:)

Edited by *_ash_*