Is it hard to pass the theory test

The fact that you are even asking such questions screams to me that you have not studied at all towards completing such test.

IMO, I would forget booking it in a few weeks and wait until you have actually researched what the test is, done some practice test and revised.

The fact that you are even asking such questions screams to me that you have not studied at all towards completing such test.

IMO, I would forget booking it in a few weeks and wait until you have actually researched what the test is, done some practice test and revised.

This. The only thing you're going to achieve by booking the test before you're ready is the loss of the test fee because you'll have to resit it.

This. The only thing you're going to achieve by booking the test before you're ready is the loss of the test fee because you'll have to resit it.

Agreed. Do some research then book. The theory is very easy but you do need to study for it like any test.

I did one of the mock ones online. It was common sense. I got one wrong because it was a question that was a back to front question. In other words read the questions a couple of times first.

Your instructor (?) should be able to talk you through what is involved in the test I.e.:

- multiple-choice theory questions

- hazard perception video clips

You need practice on and knowledge of both before having any chance of passing, I reckon.

If you want to do it properly, read and absorb the Highway Code and "Driving: the essential skills" - this is a lead balloon for many but why short change yourself in not fully knowing what you should be doing with, potentially, a lethal weapon?

Oh well, I'll carry on whistling into the wind ...