Thank you Rotherham A&E

He was kept waiting due to medical needs. A small cut with a few stitches is below things like I dunno, a cardiac arrest or infarction, asthma, burns, blunt force trauma from a road accident, appendicitis, etc.

There are things called minor injury units - you would get far faster treatment there as this is what they are designed for.

minor injury unit was probably closed at 11.50 at night

I see other people there. Didn't understand a wOrd on what they were saying as they spoke foreign.but their were laughing and joking. Didn't look like they was on they last leg

Your English is excellent , clearly. To be fair, someone with a cut finger is not on their last leg either. Perhaps you had to wait because the troll doctor was busy.

I see other people there. Didn't understand a wOrd on what they were saying as they spoke foreign.but their were laughing and joking. Didn't look like they was on they last leg

Firstly, did you see anyone come in by ambulance (unlikely, they don't come through the walk in entrance), so there's your first clue.

Secondly, what do you imagine the Dr was doing for the 5 hours you were waiting?

---------- Post added 23-06-2016 at 13:54 ----------

I am from Poland and english is my third lang. Can you write as good in your third lang?

Presumably then you speak "foreign" when talking to other Polish people? :roll:

Who cares.

What do you think the Drs were doing whilst you were waiting? And where were the ambulances pulling up?

Obviously they were being all doctor-y and chasing foreign nurses, annoying the matron, and snorting all the lidocaine. you know the things that all doctors get up to it's a riot on A&E at nights great fun if it wasn't for the pesky patients...

Obviously they were being all doctor-y and chasing foreign nurses, annoying the matron, and snorting all the lidocaine. you know the things that all doctors get up to it's a riot on A&E at nights great fun if it wasn't for the pesky patients...

Haha - that made me laugh !

I worked in A&E a few years ago and I had many a happy night shift ...not !

• 2 weeks later...
They was attending to drunk people that was injured in fight or accidents.

I am from Poland and english is my third lang. Can you write as good in your third lang?

You do know that if anyone comes to the UK and are not happy here for whatever reason they are free to leave.