No GP appointments for 4 weeks !

It's because people come from all over the world to access our free healthcare etc..

And they also come over here to work for our healthcare system. Without immigration the NHS couldn't provide the healthcare the UK population needs. Even though immigration is relatively high at present, immigrants are still the minority.

Most people pay taxes, why should we have to put up with pain and discomfort becuase the GP are not working efficent? if i had a job and it was busy i rather work overtime and have happy people rather them let all the poor people suffer in pain for weeks

Most people pay taxes, why should we have to put up with pain and discomfort becuase the GP are not working efficent? if i had a job and it was busy i rather work overtime and have happy people rather them let all the poor people suffer in pain for weeks

GPs are working efficiently. So are teachers. It's just that there are not enough of them.

---------- Post added 22-06-2016 at 20:01 ----------

You were telling us to thank Dave for taking of the NHS in the run up to the General Election.

What's changed? Is there another election on the way? Oh, right.

I don't know where you are getting this from? You are putting words in my mouth and making things up.

Don't forget to thank the Conservatives for keeping the NHS running so well

Confused. :huh:

Do you really think that if the population reduced the government would keep the same number of GPs so that we could all get an appointment nice and quick?

You think all the immigrants we have are doctors and nurses? You've been Guardian/BBC brainwashed.

The majority, the vast vast majority are people with little or no qualifications using up the NHS resources and keeping the locals waiting.

Yes, we all know a brown person who is a very good doctor and lovely, but there are millions of others who are not.

You think all the immigrants we have are doctors and nurses? You've been Guardian/BBC brainwashed.

The majority, the vast vast majority are people with little or no qualifications using up the NHS resources and keeping the locals waiting.

Yes, we all know a brown person who is a very good doctor and lovely, but there are millions of others who are not.

Think you're answering someone else's question there Ron, it seems to have nowt to do with what I asked you

GPs are working efficiently. So are teachers. It's just that there are not enough of them.

---------- Post added 22-06-2016 at 20:01 ----------

Confused. :huh:

Presumably someone was praising how well they were looked after by the NHS. I can't remember the context But if someone is berating the NHS it's the government who seems to be blamed, so by extension the reverse must be true.

Personally I think the NHS is an outdated, bloated, inefficient monolith.