The US is at Defcon 3

Guest makapaka

There's nowt in news and I very much doubt Sheffield forum has broke it. I'm confident I won't be vapourised tonight. Na night.

but there's still something going on though.... :)

Yes, Russian troop movements in response to NATO's operation Anaconda 2016 in Poland with its 30,000 troops. There is also a large-scale amphibious exercise taking place in the Baltic Sea called Baltops 2016 with 6,000 troops.

Why hasn't it been on the news ?

Maybe because it's not news. That site is not the official source of the USA's current security status. Infact its WHOIS info is hidden so no one knows who owns it.

The DEFCON Warning System is a private enterprise which monitors world events and assesses nuclear threats against the United States by national entities.
Edited by Berberis

Thanks, been waiting for it to pop up on there (or not) - hadn't spotted it yet...

but there's still something going on though.... :)

What's actually going to happen is that whatever we think of will appear and destroy us. So everybody empty your heads and don't think of anything.