It's kicking off in Page Hall..

Was just thinking that myself.

The Star must be getting desprate. Unnamed "source", no statement from the police, no video footage or photographs.

Jesus christ. I remember when journalists actually went out and reported the News. All I see in the picture is a couple of police cars and a van. There was more attendance for the ONE SUSPECT incident the other day. I have seem more police presence at an avertage RTA scene.

Edited by ECCOnoob

It's probably as well there was no internet in May 1868 when riots occurred as local populations clashed with Irish immigrants. It was particularly bad in Ashton-under-Lyne, just over the Pennimes, see; https://radicalmanchester.wordpress.com/2010/04/12/the-anti-irish-riot-in-ashton-under-lyne-may-1868/

Things may be bad in Page Hall, but they haven't needed to call out the cavalry, yet. On the whole the Irish have settled in fairly well.

However many there are. Wherever they are from. Irrelevant of what Colour, Race, Creed or planet they are from morons will be morons.

Whether its 2, 10, 20 or 2000 fighting. Its their behaviour that's the problem nothing else.

Not the area, not their country of origin, not their racial profile.

One could very easily argue that there are brawls taking place in city centres up and down the country on every single Friday and Saturday night. Suprisingly they all seem to be at their peak during closing time.

Every football gathering (including some our own great and the good currently smashing up French towns) has elements of brawling and violence.

Every school playground has elements of bullying with a handful of thugs in training spoiling things for everyone else.

Such is life. Enough with the categorising. Its just SOME people. SOME people behaving badly.

Edited by ECCOnoob

a few have said who live around there it was between 50 or 60 involved , and the fights are a ongoing thing there.

for a number of Reasons Its not nice in that area .

that's quiet a few, strange haven't heard any sirens. I would have thought police from the Ecclesfield cop shop would have headed over there.

However many there are. Wherever they are from. Irrelevant of what Colour, Race, Creed or planet they are from morons will be morons.

Whether its 2, 10, 20 or 2000 fighting. Its their behaviour that's the problem nothing else.

Not the area, not their country of origin, not their racial profile.

One could very easily argue that there are brawls taking place in city centres up and down the and every single Friday and Saturday night. Suprisingly they all seem to be at their peak during closing time.

Every football gathering (including some our own great and the good currently smashing up French towns) has elements of brawling and violence.

Every school playground has elements of bullying with a handful of thugs in training spoiling things for everyone else.

Such is life. Enough with the categorising. Its just SOME people. SOME people behaving badly.

have to disagree its a case of immigrants not mixing with the ones that was there first . Nothing to do with Drinking , When Rubbish of all sorts gets chucked out on Daily in street road, or when cars getting damaged weekly, basics are 2 or 3 clashs cause of a mixed Cultures that don't like eash other , and in some cases hate :(

---------- Post added 22-06-2016 at 00:04 ----------

that's quiet a few, strange haven't heard any sirens. I would have thought police from the Ecclesfield cop shop would have headed over there.

Theres another issue , police wont go in sirens going off etc because that then as daft as it seems brings more out onto street to deal with . bottom line is the area is getting worse .

but the local council had a idea ,don't know if still going ahead - spend loads of money and give them a new park and football area:hihi::rolleyes: well that will work wont it .;)

Personal attacks and insults and posts quoting them removed.

You know the drill if you cannot remain civil and on topic then i'll be more than happy to close the thread.