It's kicking off in Page Hall..

There was no fights, a police dog has bitten a young Slovakian child and bitten most of her muscle.

A crowd did gather but no fighting.....

So the young child is 17, and "most of her muscle" is

She was taken to hospital with what are believed to be minor injuries to her arm.

minor injuries to her arm.

So the young child is 17, and "most of her muscle" is

minor injuries to her arm.

I got told off someone who was there and anyone under 18 is a child under british law.

The police dog has chewed the muscle bit of her arm and the police have made no comment yet.

I got told off someone who was there and anyone under 18 is a child under british law.

The police dog has chewed the muscle bit of her arm and the police have made no comment yet.

I'm not surprised.:)

i thought police dogs were well trained? hope the kids going to be ok, might put them off dogs though.

I thought so, until a friend of mine, mowing the lawn in his parents' backyard in Croydon, got snatched by one that had escaped from the leash. That doesn't mean that all police dogs are loose guns, but there is an issue with control.