Police ignoring drug dealers

9 men convicted earlier this year, a good result, and there are other mire recent prosecutions which aren't hard to find online. That makes me believe the police are doing something about it. Covertly. That means undercover.

http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/crime/nine-men-jailed-after-covert-investigation-into-sheffield-drugs-boss-operation-1-7697962

it seems alot on here think its ok for this scum to poison the youth of today, ok thats there opinion but then they will complain when a addict breaks into their house to steal for their drug money

Acquisitive crime (ie theft, burglary and mugging) are created by the "war on drugs", not by addiction.

---------- Post added 25-06-2016 at 08:17 ----------

That wasn't the question though.:rolleyes:

It is an answer.

Q Do you think area has a problem with X?

A I've seen no evidence of problem X in the area.

I don't know ONE drug dealer!! Or if i do know any, they've never let on that they deal drugs... Mind you, i dont live on a council estate where i can imagine this type of thing is rife!

Anyway, regardless of where anyone lives the only thing we can do is teach our children the dangers and guide them in a positive direction..

Thats fantastically naive to think this only happens on council estates :hihi:

it seems alot on here think its ok for this scum to poison the youth of today, ok thats there opinion but then they will complain when a addict breaks into their house to steal for their drug money

You seem to be their biggest supporter!

The facts are in- maintaining the illegality of drugs is proven to lead to far more crime than if the drugs were regulated.

And, the drugs being 'poison' is again due to them being illegal and, therefore, distributed by criminals who 'cut' them with toxic substances to increase profit.

Unintentional overdoses would be cut to zero if users had access to regulated substances (much as it's possible to use alcohol in a restrained and responsible fashion as long as it's regulated, whereas the same is not true of 'moonshine' (unregulated substance)).

The crime and the misery of drugs is due almost entirely to the 'war on drugs'.

Acquisitive crime (ie theft, burglary and mugging) are created by the "war on drugs", not by addiction.

---------- Post added 25-06-2016 at 08:17 ----------

It is an answer.

Q Do you think area has a problem with X?

A I've seen no evidence of problem X in the area.

Don't know whether to laugh, cry or suggest you peep through the net curtains!