Is it time for Corbyn to resign.

Forgetting the window for a moment, how do you explain all the verbal abuse and threats she and her office workers suffered?

But has it happened,? And if so, is it comparable to what other politicians receive. And if not, what can Corbyn do about it, and is he to blame,?

But has it happened,?

Yes it has.

And if so, is it comparable to what other politicians receive.

No it is far worse.

And if not, what can Corbyn do about it, and is he to blame,?

A stronger condemnation would either turn those responsible against Corbyn or make them behave.

Yes it has.

No it is far worse.

A stronger condemnation would either turn those responsible against Corbyn or make them behave.

The same people where those who threatened women entering the Conservative party conference with rape :shocked:

Corbyn has done nothing to remove these people from the party and is therefore complicit in their actions.

But has it happened,?

As lots of the abuse was via social media there's plenty of evidence it happened.

And if so, is it comparable to what other politicians receive.
Comparing it with the abuse other MPs get on social media you can see that it's worse.

Much of the abuse she has received has been related to her sexuality. I thought Labour were supposed respect LGBT people. It appears that it's OK for Momentum members to abuse people based on their sexuality. It's ironic that the party that introduced Section 28 is now more LGBT friendly than Corbyn's Labour party.

As lots of the abuse was via social media there's plenty of evidence it happened.Comparing it with the abuse other MPs get on social media you can see that it's worse.

Much of the abuse she has received has been related to her sexuality. I thought Labour were supposed respect LGBT people. It appears that it's OK for Momentum members to abuse people based on their sexuality. It's ironic that the party that introduced Section 28 is now more LGBT friendly than Corbyn's Labour party.

But my point is... How much abuse is acceptable, and how much is not,,? I am sure Corbyn has had plenty of abuse. He has had death threats on the past.. Just look at the abuse he has had just on SF alone.... He just takes it as part of the job, but we know the blairites have an agenda and want to exploit it as much as possible, as per her window that didn't get broken..

But my point is... How much abuse is acceptable, and how much is not,,? I am sure Corbyn has had plenty of abuse. He has had death threats on the past.. Just look at the abuse he has had just on SF alone.... He just takes it as part of the job, but we know the blairites have an agenda and want to exploit it as much as possible, as per her window that didn't get broken..

So you've gone from trying to claim the abuse never happened to trying to justify a certain amount of abuse as acceptable.

The Labour Party are supposed to be better than a bunch of homophobic misogynists. Momentum members, by their behaviour, obviously aren't. In every post you make in this thread you are acting as an apologist for the latter.

And if not, what can Corbyn do about it, and is he to blame,?

What did Corbyn do about the anti-semitism?

Other than make it worse:

Jeremy Corbyn sparks anti-Semitism row… at Labour’s anti-Semitism inquiry press conference

http://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/06/jeremy-corbyn-compares-israel-isis-anti-semitism-inquiry-launch/