Is it time for Corbyn to resign.

I have to laugh at some of the efforts to slate JC.

someone's window put through- blame jc

someone slated eagle on social media- blame jc

labour lost Scotland- blame jc

for Christ's sake do you think we are all idiot's. I'm no labour supporter but it's obvious that the media campaign and the attacks by the media prove that the reason they are against him is because of Labours political move to the Left. what other option does Labour have.

Edited by WestTinsley

More bullying...its a disgrace i tell ya...

https://insidecroydon.com/2016/08/05/constituent-gets-visit-from-police-for-asking-questions-of-mp/

Steve Reed OBE, the Progress MP for Croydon North/Lambeth South [delete to taste] has resorted to filing a formal complaint to the borough police commander about a constituent, after the resident had the audacity to ask questions of their elected representative.

This is par for the course from them: standard diversionary tactics to derail a thread when they are losing the argument. Bullying by any other name.

But I wouldn't expect an answer to your question any time soon, they can't answer it, that's why they have to resort to insults.

Don't let it put you off posting. Your courtesy (and argument) trumps their insults every time.

Dont worry about that Anna, i can take that rubbish all day long, i just find it amazing that they can claim Eagle is getting bullied by words like PATHETIC, and DESELECT, and then (some) people use more abusive language on here.:huh:

one interesting trait i have noticed with some people on here, is that when they are backed into a corner and have no where to go, instead of admitting they are wrong, they just completely ignore the question as if it never existed, or go awol for a few days hoping that it will be forgot about, but the same people become all indignant when their question is not answered :)

This is par for the course from them: standard diversionary tactics to derail a thread when they are losing the argument. Bullying by any other name.

But I wouldn't expect an answer to your question any time soon, they can't answer it, that's why they have to resort to insults.

Don't let it put you off posting. Your courtesy (and argument) trumps their insults every time.

Wonderful. This from the defenders of people who throw bricks through windows and make obscene and threatening calls and other messages. If you think you have any chance of claiming the moral high ground here I'd like to know what you're smoking.

I know you both think you're right about what policies are best for the country, and I know you both have this weird idea that you have a monopoly on compassion and good citizenship. This is what you've been trained to believe. But surely there has to be a limit on what can be justified on the basis of your beliefs.

If you can't see that threats of rape, homophobic abuse and physical vandalism are the signs of a political movement in serious need of reigning in, you're not the people I thought you were.

Edited by unbeliever

Wonderful. This from the defenders of people who throw bricks through windows and make obscene and threatening calls and other messages. If you think you have any chance of claiming the moral high ground here I'd like to know what you're smoking.

I know you both think you're right about what policies are best for the country, and I know you both have this weird idea that you have a monopoly on compassion and good citizenship. This is what you've been trained to believe. But surely there has to be a limit on what can be justified on the basis of your beliefs.

If you can't see that threats of rape, homophobic abuse and physical vandalism are the signs of a political movement in serious need of reigning in, you're not the people I thought you were.

There you go again, you just cant help yourself can you?, you cant just give a straight reply, you always seem to want to have a dig at people with a ridicule comment or a put down, why do you feel the need to do that? i am guessing you have an inferiority complex and need to make yourself seem better than others by putting them down

There you go again, you just cant help yourself can you?, you cant just give a straight reply, you always seem to want to have a dig at people with a ridicule comment or a put down, why do you feel the need to do that? i am guessing you have an inferiority complex and need to make yourself seem better than others by putting them down

and again you focus on one small part of a post making a serious point and demand we address that instead of the central issue. Look to your conscience. Whether you agree with them or not you must see the folly of allowing yourself to be associated with the behaviour of some of Corbyn's thugs.

You are also, rather obviously and ironically, "having a dig" at me in a post which you complain about me having dig at you.

Which is not the least bit surprising since you're an arch-hypocrite when it comes to debate etiquette.

Edited by unbeliever

Don't forget Labour's chronic anti-Semitism from the Palestinian flag waving brigade.

Dont worry about that Anna, i can take that rubbish all day long, i just find it amazing that they can claim Eagle is getting bullied by words like PATHETIC, and DESELECT, and then (some) people use more abusive language on here.:huh:

one interesting trait i have noticed with some people on here, is that when they are backed into a corner and have no where to go, instead of admitting they are wrong, they just completely ignore the question as if it never existed, or go awol for a few days hoping that it will be forgot about, but the same people become all indignant when their question is not answered :)

What Angela Eagle is receiving is unsolicited abuse and what you are receiving is the other half of a direct conversation. She is receiving abuse and you are just pretending to take offence as part of an ongoing apology for the abuse that Angela Eagle is receiving.

Jukes x

PS I don't approve of some of what has been said to you but you do have the ability to reply constructively and you are using that ability.

Edited by Jukes

What Angela Eagle is receiving is unsolicited abuse and what you are receiving is the other half of a direct conversation. She is receiving abuse and you are just pretending to take offence as part of an ongoing apology for the abuse that Angela Eagle is receiving.

Jukes x

PS I don't approve of some of what has been said to you but you do have the ability to reply constructively and you are using that ability.

so because you say i "have the ability to reply" then you are actually endorsing it to be okay to be called a Trotskyist lunatic, and an apologist for scum. et cetera et cetera.?

but its not okay for people to call Eagle pathetic ? when she could actually go on her face book page and answer her critics?

i am afraid you cant have it both ways Jukes ...

i am also waiting for a reply to the question i asked you....How is he "ruining our party by turning it into a laughing stock full of stuck up middle class graduates". as you described......on post 1041

you told me you had already replied to this question but you hadnt had you? it seems like you dont want to answer it for some reason? why will you not answer it Jukes?

---------- Post added 08-08-2016 at 17:02 ----------

and again you focus on one small part of a post making a serious point and demand we address that instead of the central issue. Look to your conscience. Whether you agree with them or not you must see the folly of allowing yourself to be associated with the behaviour of some of Corbyn's thugs.

You are also, rather obviously and ironically, "having a dig" at me in a post which you complain about me having dig at you.

Which is not the least bit surprising since you're an arch-hypocrite when it comes to debate etiquette.

Erm...how am i allowing myself to be associated with thugs?

so because you say i "have the ability to reply" then you are actually endorsing it to be okay to be called a Trotskyist lunatic, and an apologist for scum. et cetera et cetera.?

but its not okay for people to call Eagle pathetic ? when she could actually go on her face book page and answer her critics?

i am afraid you cant have it both ways Jukes ...

i am also waiting for a reply to the question i asked you....How is he "ruining our party by turning it into a laughing stock full of stuck up middle class graduates". as you described......on post 1041

you told me you had already replied to this question but you hadnt had you? it seems like you dont want to answer it for some reason? why will you not answer it Jukes?

Anything to avoid the central point.

Your leader is supported by a violent and all round disgusting bunch of thugs. You seem to be okay with that. I don't think there's much more to add.

Are these thugs going to be going around intimidating people into voting Labour at the polling stations come the GE? Are they going to be at the conference abusing and threatening people inclined to vote against Corbyn?

I expect if they are you'll defend them again.