Is it time for Corbyn to resign.

I agree. Up to a point. BUt Jeremy Corbyn is liked by the core of ordinary voters. He represents their views. You think they should be ignored again. He knew there were as many lies on the Leave campaign as there were on the Remain campaign, and didn't want to endorse them. Hence the 7.5 out of 10 stance. Honesty is JC's strong point. Admittedly, it might be the undoing of him which is a sad day for politics.

Careful not to confuse voters with members.

Technically Corbyn has not proven his popularity with the mass voting public whatsoever. There has been no general election.

Just becuase the £3 membership brigade all rushed through with their membership Applications to get him set as Leader does NOT necessarilly mean he will have even a drop of the same level of popularity with the wider electorate.

Irrelevant of any of that. The fact is he needs a shadow cabinet to function. If he cant even sustain that - seriously what chance will have have of even making it through to the next election.

It's just a pity the Chilcot report won't be released until a fortnight's time. Otherwise all these Blairite, establishment, Iraq war voting failures might have reconsidered showing their, on the whole, non-entity faces.

How a "Blairite" Labour leader could turn round the party is beyond me, he and his name and his Iraq war are toxic, but MPs still hold a candle for him because under him they had a smattering of power. Unprincipled charlatans.

Irrelevant of any of that. The fact is he needs a shadow cabinet to function. If he cant even sustain that - seriously what chance will have have of even making it through to the next election.

i think making it to tea time tomorrow is going to be difficult

The issue is:

Can Corbyn attract enough non-voters (either because they are old labour voters who were put off by New Labour and haven't voted since, or have never voted at all) to more than make up for the swing voters (who had been prepared to vote for New Labour in the past but would never vote for old labour), and in doing so deliver a majority in parliament. It doesn't matter how good a leader he might be and how good his ideas are. If he doesn't become Prime Minister then his ideas are worthless.

I don't think he is electable. But after the events of the last few days, who knows.

The issue is:

Can Corbyn attract enough non-voters (either because they are old labour voters who were put off by New Labour and haven't voted since, or have never voted at all) to more than make up for the swing voters (who had been prepared to vote for New Labour in the past but would never vote for old labour), and in doing so deliver a majority in parliament. It doesn't matter how good a leader he might be and how good his ideas are. If he doesn't become Prime Minister then his ideas are worthless.

I don't think he is electable. But after the events of the last few days, who knows.

He's not even remotely electable. Far too left wing for this country.

It's just a pity the Chilcot report won't be released until a fortnight's time. Otherwise all these Blairite, establishment, Iraq war voting failures might have reconsidered showing their, on the whole, non-entity faces.

How a "Blairite" Labour leader could turn round the party is beyond me, he and his name and his Iraq war are toxic, but MPs still hold a candle for him because under him they had a smattering of power. Unprincipled charlatans.

Indeed.

It was equally nauseating to see Alistair Campbell pipe up again, straight after the referendum, that the people should have never have been given the opportunity to decide anyway. What a patronising, arrogant man he came across.

Almost as nauseating as Blair popping up to tell us how to vote. What is the media doing giving him airtime to do this as if he's some sort of revered figure? That alone probably turned thousands of don't knows into leavers.

The media who are now seething and disgustingly attacking the people who have voted to leave and desperately looking at ways to now steal this decision from the people need to take a long hard look at their part in all of this. When all the leading politicians of both sides of the camp are just feeding the population lies it is up to them to give them the information the people need, not just showing us footage of bloody blonde bimbos clutching bunches of bananas and Cameron stroking his Remain cushion on his blunder bus.

When I was watching Corbyn was speaking the other day on tv, the cameraman was zooming in on his shoes! For heavens sake, how disrespectful and what a way to show their ignorance. I can't remember which channel it was now, but the programme editor as well as the cameraman should be shown the door.

Edited by Lex Luthor

how would you define blairite?

someone from generally the centre left or someone with some specific characteristics?