Is it time for Corbyn to resign.

That's a false dichotomy - if he was the only person in the party with his views he'd never have been elected as leader.

The problem with Corbyn is not so much his policies it's that he simply isn't good at leading people. He doesn't give clear messages so people don't know what he is really advocating. He can't motivate people to follow him.

I've seen him speak, and met him. He gives very clear messages. He has a fully formed, cogent and costed set of policies. None of this ever gets into the media. They've frozen him out, just as they tried to do at the party leaders election. He couldn't possibly win remember? They replace this with silly stories and downright lies about him. It really is disgraceful.

"The media is the most powerful entity on earth.

They have the power to make the innocent guilty and make the guilty innocent, and that's power'

Because they control the minds of the masses."

Malcolm X

I've seen him speak, and met him. He gives very clear messages. He has a fully formed, cogent and costed set of policies. None of this ever gets into the media. They've frozen him out, just as they tried to do at the party leaders election. He couldn't possibly win remember? They replace this with silly stories and downright lies about him. It really is disgraceful.

They have the power to make the innocent guilty and make the guilty innocent, and that's power'

Malcolm X

He's not much of a leader if he can't get his message out...

He's not much of a leader if he can't get his message out...

You tell me, how does he do it if the media won't let him? We're back to the elites having all the power. If you're not one of the favoured ones you're sunk.

You tell me, how does he do it if the media won't let him? We're back to the elites having all the power. If you're not one of the favoured ones you're sunk.

Maybe I should say he's not much use as a leader if he can't get his message out....do you think his "I received and email from....." performances at PMQ did him any good...makes him look like he can't challenge anyone without help... Sorry Anna but he's not leadership material..and I reckon most of the PLP agree..

Edited by truman

The media didn't make over half the shadow cabinet resign in the last 36 hours.

Malcolm X

So what you are saying is the Labour Front Bench were a load of thickos who obtained their opinion of Corbyn from what they read in the Guardian rather than working it out for themselves. It just shows how depleted Labour's gene pool is and what a total divi Corbyn was for appointing such a bunch of morons

So what you are saying is the Labour Front Bench were a load of thickos who obtained their opinion of Corbyn from what they read in the Guardian rather than working it out for themselves. It just shows how depleted Labour's gene pool is and what a total divi Corbyn was for appointing such a bunch of morons

No, some will have their eye on the main chance, some will have done it for the sake of the Labour party, some will be bowing to the inevitable. It's a terrible shame.

His support is still strong among the lesser party members.

I think he'll go. and will be replaced with a much lesser person. Politics makes me sick sometimes. Another victory for the elite. I suppose we get the politicians we deserve....

No, some will have their eye on the main chance, some will have done it for the sake of the Labour party, some will be bowing to the inevitable. It's a terrible shame.

His support is still strong among the lesser party members.

I think he'll go. and will be replaced with a much lesser person. Politics makes me sick sometimes. Another victory for the elite. I suppose we get the politicians we deserve....

Just in case you aren't keeping up with events..

The score so far..

- Nineteen shadow cabinet departures - 16 resignations, one sacking (Hilary Benn), two informal departures (Baroness Smith and Lord Bassam have said they will not serve under Jeremy Corbyn)

- seven Parliamentary Private Secretaries (Colleen Fletcher, DEFRA; Neil Coyle, Commons; Jess Phillips, Education; Karin Smyth, Health; Ruth Smeeth, Northern Ireland & Scotland; Chris Matherson, Justice; Matthew Pennycock, Housing; .)

- Nine shadow ministers

In a nutshell, more than half of the shadow cabinet has now quit.

But on the bright side there is now a lot of untapped tallent in the shadow cabinet. Big Ted will make an excellent shadow home sec one he's been through the wash to get the jam stains off his tummy and Mr Griddup the stuffed frog has some very exciting ideas on the third runway issue.

---------- Post added 27-06-2016 at 13:22 ----------

Both Eagles have now flown.

Jeremy will be drawing faces on the furniture and giving it shadow cabinet rolls at this rate.

So are you saying not one single media source is pro-Labour? Or are the ones which are pro New Labour and anti Old?