Is it time for Corbyn to resign.

But on the bright side there is now a lot of untapped tallent in the shadow cabinet. Big Ted will make an excellent shadow home sec one he's been through the wash to get the jam stains off his tummy and Mr Griddup the stuffed frog has some very exciting ideas on the third runway issue.

---------- Post added 27-06-2016 at 13:22 ----------

Both Eagles have now flown.

Jeremy will be drawing faces on the furniture and giving it shadow cabinet rolls at this rate.

The new shadow cabinet meet for the first time.

Roxy dressform showroom

There's a post going round Facebook this afternoon (mainly by the lefties) praising Corbyn for his "range of younger MPs, women and minorities and people from working class backgrounds - the most diverse Labour shadow cabinet ever can speak for all of Britain".

Funny how all these fantastic people were overlooked when he became leader.

Dress it however you like, these are the fat kids, the nerdy speccy kids who were never picked first in sports at school.

No, some will have their eye on the main chance, some will have done it for the sake of the Labour party, some will be bowing to the inevitable. It's a terrible shame.

His support is still strong among the lesser party members.

I think he'll go. and will be replaced with a much lesser person. Politics makes me sick sometimes. Another victory for the elite. I suppose we get the politicians we deserve....

Anna, JC has the political ideology of a student in the 80's.

He is also badly educated. Two Es at A Level and an unfinished degree in Trade Union Studies from a polytechnic. Would you trust a morgage advisor with such poor qualifications?

He has also shown ample disloyalty to his party.

Labour need a better leader, full stop.

It's becoming more of a case of 'Who's left' with forming the shadow cabinet.

As at now, 23 out of 31 have resigned (or, in the case of Hilary Benn, been dismissed). Last out, lights out?

See the countdown at http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36638041

---------- Post added 27-06-2016 at 16:36 ----------

There's a post going round Facebook this afternoon (mainly by the lefties) praising Corbyn for his "range of younger MPs, women and minorities and people from working class backgrounds - the most diverse Labour shadow cabinet ever can speak for all of Britain".

Funny how all these fantastic people were overlooked when he became leader.

Maybe the spread of the post is because it's gaining Momentum?

As at now, 23 out of 31 have resigned (or, in the case of Hilary Benn, been dismissed). Last out, lights out?

See the countdown at http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36638041

---------- Post added 27-06-2016 at 16:36 ----------

Maybe the spread of the post is because it's gaining Momentum?

So, Tories are in chaos, Labour is in chaos, UKIP mislead the public, the SNP are ratty, Sinn Fein wants a border poll and Plaid Crymru failed to convince Wales to vote in.

Only the Lib Dems are left standing with dignity.

So, Tories are in chaos, Labour is in chaos, UKIP mislead the public, the SNP are ratty, Sinn Fein wants a border poll and Plaid Crymru failed to convince Wales to vote in.

Only the Lib Dems are left standing with dignity.

Its inaccurate to use plurals when talking about the Lib Dem.

Call him Tim.

Even if that were so, very few LDPs are left standing in the first place; most LDP Members of Parliament lost their seats last year.

There are exactly 8.

That's my point. After they were crushed at the last election its amusing that they come out of the referendum best. Good on them I say. I don't vote Lib Dem but I'm pleased about that.