Is it time for Corbyn to resign.

Secret ballot no confidence vote scheduled for tommorow. Bye Jezza.

Jezza will be going nowhere

Anna, JC has the political ideology of a student in the 80's.

He is also badly educated. Two Es at A Level and an unfinished degree in Trade Union Studies from a polytechnic. Would you trust a morgage advisor with such poor qualifications?

He has also shown ample disloyalty to his party.

Labour need a better leader, full stop.

remind me again what qualifications Osborne has :)

The smart money is on north of 70% of Labour MPs wi vote to kick him to the kerb. So yes he's going nowhere but not how you meant it.

The smart money is on north of 70% of Labour MPs wi vote to kick him to the kerb. So yes he's going nowhere but not how you meant it.

I recall many people on here saying he wouldnt last more than a couple of weeks when he got elected

then they said he wouldnt last till Christmas, and then he would not last long after the council elections......

But he's still here :huh:

George Osborne went to St Pauls and won a scholarship to Oxford where he a achieved a 2:1 in Modern History.

Jeremy Corbyn also attended selective schools but only managed 2 Es at A Level.

So, in summary, George Osborne is smarter than Corbyn. They both had the advantage of top quality education at a young age but only George was academically competent.

I recall many people on here saying he wouldnt last more than a couple of weeks when he got elected

then they said he wouldnt last till Christmas, and then he would not last long after the council elections......

But he's still here :huh:

At 4pm tommorow at the latest he won't be. Sorry to burst your bubble and all.

George Osborne went to St Pauls and won a scholarship to Oxford where he a achieved a 2:1 in Modern History.

Jeremy Corbyn also attended selective schools but only managed 2 Es at A Level.

So, in summary, George Osborne is smarter than Corbyn. They both had the advantage of top quality education at a young age but only George was academically competent.

History..??:hihi::hihi: no wonder he has proved incompetent with the economy :suspect:

---------- Post added 27-06-2016 at 19:27 ----------

At 4pm tommorow at the latest he won't be. Sorry to burst your bubble and all.

well......we will have to see