Is it time for Corbyn to resign.

Corbyn is toast, the problem is that he's the only one who can't see it.

Angel1.

To be fair Seamus Milne seems blinder to it than Corbyn who I suspect would have gone by now if it wasn't for that utter belter telling him to cling on.

Hence why I said, 'are you high?'

I wasn't trying to be mean. He's a decent bloke. But unelectable. IMHO.

so you would agree with every policy of someone that you would vote for.?

i see it more like, he is not perfect, but he is offering me a lot more than anyone else can offer

so you would agree with every policy of someone that you would vote for.?

i see it more like, he is not perfect, but he is offering me a lot more than anyone else can offer

I understand that. My point is he doesn't offer enough people what the want to stand any chance of forming a majority government.

You have conceded yourself his immigration policy will cost him voters. So will his nuclear stance etc etc.

I understand that. My point is he doesn't offer enough people what the want to stand any chance of forming a majority government.

You have conceded yourself his immigration policy will cost him voters. So will his nuclear stance etc etc.

He has no chance forming any government , never mind a majority one

I am not arguing that point, we both accept no one offers us everything, you think he doesnt offer people enough to be voted for, that is your opinion, mine differs.

i point out that he is doing well in polls, and in some polls he was actually in front of the Tories......

anyway, we seem to be going round in circles here, and are never going to agree.

we will just have to accept that, have a good evening

I am not arguing that point, we both accept no one offers us everything, you think he doesnt offer people enough to be voted for, that is your opinion, mine differs.

i point out that he is doing well in polls, and in some polls he was actually in front of the Tories......

anyway, we seem to be going round in circles here, and are never going to agree.

we will just have to accept that, have a good evening

You too. Wales Belgium beckons. Take care :)