Is it time for Corbyn to resign.

please see above posts. if you get upset at the word delusional you might be too delicate a flower for grown up debate.

try Pokemon Go. after you have seen Obelix agree with me and learnt the difference between personal and personnel and admitted your mum evaded my question. 3 times.

I'm far from upset don't flatter yourself... I just find name calling childish... Keep digging the hole lol

You can always tell when the argument is lost when people make it personel...calling someone deluded is a poor answer... I'm making it my business my friend..

Actually I can see where you are going with this. What is the point of losing an election with a leader who doesn't share your ideals when you can lose an election with one who does?

I suppose it just boils down to how many elections you are content to lose. But I suppose folk who support Sheffield football clubs must get used to that sort of thing.

But I suppose folk who support Sheffield football clubs must get used to that sort of thing.

That was a bit below the belt. :mad:

:hihi:

I'm far from upset don't flatter yourself... I just find name calling childish... Keep digging the hole lol

why don't you show how grown up you are by answering the questions Anna B has proven herself unable to?

namely: did Corbyn invent social justice? was it all his idea? what is novel about him?

what ideas has Theresa May stolen from him based on the above? how exactly has he influenced her?

do you think May 'nicked' her speech from Corbyn. can you prove it?

Edited by DanBUK

why don't you show how grown up you are by answering the questions Anna B has proven herself unable to?

namely: did Corbyn invent social justice? was it all his idea? what is novel about him?

what ideas has Theresa May stolen from him based on the above? how exactly has he influenced her?

do you think May 'nicked' her speech from Corbyn. can you prove it?

You talk about grown up debate... Then tell me to go use Pokemon go... And other silly remarks ..Hilarious... Hahaha...

I see you haven't got many posts under your belt.. I have seen your sort come and go... You can insult me as much as you want.. I may not agree with every poster on here, but I do try and show them some respect.. Regardless of their comments..it's called etiquette ..

As for the topic in hand.. No, I will not respond to the question.. That's annas problem lol

You talk about grown up debate... Then tell me to go use Pokemon go... And other silly remarks ..Hilarious... Hahaha...

I see you haven't got many posts under your belt.. I have seen your sort come and go... You can insult me as much as you want.. I may not agree with every poster on here, but I do try and show them some respect.. Regardless of their comments..it's called etiquette ..

As for the topic in hand.. No, I will not respond to the question.. That's annas problem lol

you are right, I was digging a hole and you just jumped in it and buried yourself.

what an absolute joke. two staunch Corbyn defenders can't answer the questions.

pathetic. a sad indictment of the deluded following a fool.

Don't worry banjodeano, these characters have no argument, no manners and always resort to name calling. They just can't help it.

I think I've had dealings with this character before under a different name. If it is him, he'll be banned yet again before too long.

Don't worry banjodeano, these characters have no argument, no manners and always resort to name calling. They just can't help it.

I think I've had dealings with this character before under a different name. If it is him, he'll be banned yet again before too long.

ignore the question and play the victim because someone points out the flaw in your argument.

do you admit May didn't nick a Corbyn speech?

do you admit he isn't the only person that cares about social justice?

May wanting a fairer country isn't a sign that she is stealing from Corbyn. you are clutching at straws suggesting so. it's pathetic.

join Mr Banjo in his hole now, there's a good girl.

HOT DAMN i figured it about. Corbyn evades questions that are too hard for him like there is no tomorrow. because he does it so does his followers.

am I right Mrs B? you are copying The Messiah's evasive lead because it's all gotten too tricky?

that's why he will never win an election and why you are stuck in the purgatory of infinite whinge.

Edited by DanBUK

How do you know she didn't mean a word of it? Where is your proof?

You've been brainwashed by Corbyn, much like the country was romanced by Blair prior to 1997. Time will show he's a bad leader and the destroyer of the Labour party.

A few days have already shown that May never meant a word of what she said. Fox hunting supporter as environment sec, a new justice secretary who voted repeatedly to cut legal aid, a foreign secretary who can't tell the difference between Egypt and Turkey and a bizarre affirmation that she'd commit the most grotesque war crime by destroying 100,000 innocent citizens.

If she is the new face of "caring conservatism" then I'll retire to Bedlam.