The consequence thread (Brexit)

Apparently it was a majority who voted Brexit. Some have clearly missed that.

Funny thing is, judging by the comments on here and conversations between my friends and colleagues, I have yet to see many people who actually did. Or at least admit to it. Makes you wonder how many who didn't vote now really wish they had.

The lefties were too busy branding everyone racist rather than make a positive campaign for remain.

If anything its the remain camp to blame for leaving !!!

I don't think it was to do with left or right, or branding everyone racist. But the Remain campaigning camp certainly has a lot to answer for. The campaign has been horrible, right from the start. There is a reason Osbourne was relegated in the last two weeks, the message of fear was completely the wrong route.

They (Tories) manoeuvred themselves into a corner in the past years by continuously selling lies about the EU and never properly explaining the process. It made them unpopular in Europe and it meant they ended up not having a foot to stand on in this campaign.

Is that code for - house-prices in the UK are borked?

No. It's code for folk like you shouting the odds before any clear picture emerges. The reality is the markets prepared for all this and once the dust settles we will all get along very nicely.

Some folk can accept democratic decisions. Around here they aren't used to that.

......lets just wait while the end of the year and beyond and see which politicians and so called experts have been lying over the outcome and who has been telling the truth!...on all sides.

Good advice