The consequence thread (Brexit)

Think you might want to read the news regarding this, its being currently investigated for fraud after 77,000 signatures have been removed so far, and rightly so.

Seems the remain camp have no morals as well as being sore loses, this petition should now be seen for what it is and be disregarded, David Cameron had always said no second referendum.

the petition was started by a leaver.

anyway we've had you lot annoying us for years demanding a referendum well now its our turn so you can see what we've had to put up with

Like I said, I want our democratically elected leaders to have the balls to say, 'it's quite clear Vote Leave and Farage lied to you, the result was so close, we don't want to break up the UK so we will ignore the referendum and remain in the EU.'

Wouldn't that be funny.

Hilarious considering that the Remain campaigners lied to us just as much. :roll:

I read online that people not in the uk and not british citizens have been signing this petition= http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/683520/Second-EU-referendum-petition-FRAUD-sign-OUTSIDE-UK-brexit-signatures

Why are you linking to something that is making a mockery of the democratic process?

why is it?

it's really no different to the polls on here

Hilarious considering that the Remain campaigners lied to us just as much. :roll:

Yep. Remind me, do Brexiters make up the majority of the Commons? No, not even close.

So, they can ignore the referendum result. Tehehehe.

Its fake and stupid that's probably why it gets taken down. It has 36000 votes from the Vatican (population 800) and 40000 voted from North Korea.

It has a script bot running on it putting new names and email addresses constantly.

Indeed, and that could have been created by leave supporters to sabotage the petition.

Why would remain supporters sabotage a petition they are trying to use?