The consequence thread (Brexit)

To a fraction of the 48%, yes, perhaps.

Thing is, it's not 48% of the country, as only 34.71% of all those registered to vote, actually voted for Remain...

Look at the numbers I posted a little above....

This is what people keep getting wrong saying it was 48% of people wanted to remain, but only 37.45% of people voted to leave - both are true, but from different readings, different stats etc....

These are the tricks and things that the media like to use...

I guarantee one of them will. If not Boris then Theresa May. Cameron has not outmaneuvered anyone. He has just proved he was a whiny spineless little rat the entire time.

He said "Brits don't quit". And he quit.

We need as much stability as we can get. And the PM quits.

He said he wouldn't quit. And he quit.

Now he shows his true character. Everything going okay it's great. He just committed political suicide and then quit straight away throwing his toys out like a lot of people because they did not get their own way.

Spot on with this.

Thing is, it's not 48% of the country, as only 34.71% of all those registered to vote, actually voted for Remain...

Look at the numbers I posted a little above....

This is what people keep getting wrong saying it was 48% of people wanted to remain, but only 37.45% of people voted to leave - both are true, but from different readings, different stats etc....

These are the tricks and things that the media like to use...

Read my post again. I just said the 48%. The 52% and the 48% are the figures that count.

I read your numbers - thanks.

---------- Post added 26-06-2016 at 21:31 ----------

So, you didn't believe a word he said about the consequences of Brexit but you did believe him when he said he wouldn't quit?

Phenomenal selective bias.

I don't believe anything that comes out of his mouth. Never have.

No 'phenomenal selective bias' there.

Read my post again. I just said the 48%. The 52% and the 48% are the figures that count.

I read your numbers - thanks.

---------- Post added 26-06-2016 at 21:31 ----------

I don't believe anything that comes out of his mouth. Never have.

No 'phenomenal selective bias' there.

So how on earth can that post be 'spot on?'

You must have been expecting him to quit.

Our Country had it's referendum, it voted out, get over it. Let's move forward.

Angel1.

Heh. 37 percent of the electorate decided to play russian roulette with people's futures and the economy of the country but we should all move ahead. The americans have a saying. You break it you own it.

The leavers have managed to trigger political and economic suicide for the UK. Time to own it and don't bother telling us to move on and look to the future.