The consequence thread (Brexit)

.........I think he means it was your low intellect way in which you described the older generation of this country that was arrogant and bitter!

You can stop with the personal attacks.

I'm saying it as I see it. Many older voters voted selfishly and from a position of ignorance mixed with prejudice. That is clear from the interviews with many of them on TV news programmes, and from the QT panel shows.

I don't feel particularly bitter, just frustrated really with both campaigns. Firstly for not engaging with younger voters and secondly for substituting lies and fear for facts.

Don't be harsh, he probably suffers from dementia.
.........unlike you who obviously seems to enjoy it?

---------- Post added 03-07-2016 at 16:50 ----------

Why do all your posts start with loads of full stops? Who taught you that?

It makes all your posts look breathy and rushed like you have just ran in to tell us your zany wonderings.

If you slowed down and thought, you might make more sense!

..........is that it?

All voters are entitled to vote for who/what they choose,old and young alike.Your description of the older voters got the response it deserved,you must think everyone over 50 is ignorant.The referendum was run with plenty of fear from both sides but neither side ignored the young or old voters

All voters are entitled to vote for who/what they choose,old and young alike.Your description of the older voters got the response it deserved,you must think everyone over 50 is ignorant.The referendum was run with plenty of fear from both sides but neither side ignored the young or old voters

I didn't say all of them. Some obviously voted remain in large numbers in certain parts of the country but there is a certain demographic there that is clearly older, prejudiced and in panel shows its members repeatedly demonstrated insane levels of ignorance. They are so brainwashed as to be unreachable. Listening to them was like reading the Daily Mail

I think both sides did generally ignore younger voters, especially the leave side.

---------- Post added 03-07-2016 at 17:09 ----------

.........unlike you who obviously seems to enjoy it?

---------- Post added 03-07-2016 at 16:50 ----------

..........is that it?

The full stops thing is weird. What does it mean? Not having a dig, just interested.

Excellent trolling effort! Give yourself an A-

They're not traitors.

And they're not committing treason.

Hell, they're not even "economic migrants"

No, they'd be ex-pats.

And best of luck to 'em :thumbsup:

It wasn't really trolling, though you win the award for noticing that I wasn't being serious. It was a tongue in cheek comment, if these people were a group of Muslims, people would be making the comments I made.

I didn't say all of them. Some obviously voted remain in large numbers in certain parts of the country but there is a certain demographic there that is clearly older, prejudiced and in panel shows its members repeatedly demonstrated insane levels of ignorance. They are so brainwashed as to be unreachable. Listening to them was like reading the Daily Mail

I think both sides did generally ignore younger voters, especially the leave side.

The full stops thing is weird. What does it mean? Not having a dig, just interested.

Why can you not accept other people's views ? Just because they differ to yours doesn't make them wrong or the people stupid.

I'm sorry but your comments make you sound like a self centered, arrogant bigot who thinks he's right all of the time and everybody else is wrong !

..........why should it mean anything? nothing different to my posts over the last 10 years! Yet for you and the other EU remainer Radan it seems to have got up both your noses!

You might probably be both well down the intellectual superiority list by many of the older generation who you seem to consider stupid and ignorant in the leave camp. Both yours and Radans posts seem to have an air of bigotry, anger and resentment about them!......but the people have voted to leave by a majority,get over it!

Why can you not accept other people's views ? Just because they differ to yours doesn't make them wrong or the people stupid.

I'm sorry but your comments make you sound like a self centered, arrogant bigot who thinks he's right all of the time and everybody else is wrong !

I respect other peoples' views but I don't have to accept they are right. There is a difference.

I'm far from self-centred. My major concern is for others, particularly younger generations. From what I can see from many of the older leave voters they were mainly concerned about themselves and validating their own prejudices. They are the bigots, not me.