The consequence thread (Brexit)

That plan that Baldrick had,we're going to use it::D

Mark Price, the UK trade and investment minister and former Waitrose boss, is very upbeat about Britain’s future.

Speaking on an official visit to Hong Kong and China, Lord Price said the outcome of the referendum handed the UK and rest of the world the opportunity “to create a second Elizabethan Golden Age” of trade and investment.

A fresh start gives a unique opportunity to shape a bright future for the UK as a global trading nation and open economy.

The key message is that we have a strong economy: we remain a fantastic place to invest, and have plenty of innovative, successful businesses. I have every confidence we will make this work.

I’m optimistic about the future: particularly in helping create a second Elizabethan Golden Age. The first Golden Age was based on peace, prosperity, new trading markets and a flourishing of the arts.

The prize that now awaits us is a continued close trading relationship with Europe... There’s also a prospect for striking new deals with Canada, New Zealand and Australia which could form the beginning of a Commonwealth trading pact.

The exciting prospect of continuing trading relations with Europe and enhancing trading relationships East and West provides the UK with an opportunity to be a super connected trading hub.

Reinforcing democracy, British rule of law, and tolerance through these enhanced business connections is how we will build trust which in turn leads to peace and prosperity.

I am optimistic that we can seize the opportunity to create a second Elizabethan Golden Age.

I love a flourishing of the Arts...........and British Rule Of Law on things like Indian Tea Plantations,for instance, seems somehow a throw back to when things were as they should be.

Edited by chalga

That plan that Baldrick had,we're going to use it::D

Mark Price, the UK trade and investment minister and former Waitrose boss, is very upbeat about Britain’s future.

Speaking on an official visit to Hong Kong and China, Lord Price said the outcome of the referendum handed the UK and rest of the world the opportunity “to create a second Elizabethan Golden Age” of trade and investment.

A fresh start gives a unique opportunity to shape a bright future for the UK as a global trading nation and open economy.

The key message is that we have a strong economy: we remain a fantastic place to invest, and have plenty of innovative, successful businesses. I have every confidence we will make this work.

I’m optimistic about the future: particularly in helping create a second Elizabethan Golden Age. The first Golden Age was based on peace, prosperity, new trading markets and a flourishing of the arts.

The prize that now awaits us is a continued close trading relationship with Europe... There’s also a prospect for striking new deals with Canada, New Zealand and Australia which could form the beginning of a Commonwealth trading pact.

The exciting prospect of continuing trading relations with Europe and enhancing trading relationships East and West provides the UK with an opportunity to be a super connected trading hub.

Reinforcing democracy, British rule of law, and tolerance through these enhanced business connections is how we will build trust which in turn leads to peace and prosperity.

I am optimistic that we can seize the opportunity to create a second Elizabethan Golden Age.

I love a flourishing of the Arts...........and British Rule Of Law on things like Indian Tea Plantations,for instance, seems somehow a throw back to when things were as they should be.

Coked up, maybe.

Anyway I invented something already that will help us

http://www.oldgloryprints.com/Tea%20Clipper.htm

But both do get used on the roads. Anyway you can easily filter Cherry diesel so it dosnt show up if your dipped .

---------- Post added 06-07-2016 at 15:48 ----------

Whos on about cooking oil ? ;)

How do you do it.

Its a shame the EU can't just be a trading block, but they keep insisting on free movement of people and political union, the little tinkers.

that wasn't about trade, it was about the pound dropping compared to the dollar and Asian currencies

Its a shame the EU can't just be a trading block, but they keep insisting on free movement of people and political union, the little tinkers.

I think it is a shame that people kept downplaying the benefits of the single market, including free movement of people over perceived, but often incorrect, viewpoints on the EU.

You voted to leave, you were warned about the potential consequences, chickens coming home to roost.

I think it is a shame that people kept downplaying the benefits of the single market, including free movement of people over perceived, but often incorrect, viewpoints on the EU.

You voted to leave, you were warned about the potential consequences, chickens coming home to roost.

What chickens what roost ,our exports are now going through the roof.

The visitors to OUR country are now spending more in our Country due to getting a better exchange rate

The stock exchange is on the rise.

Lets get on with it and get a leader who will take us to be a major World trader.

The E.U. is doomed.