The consequence thread (Brexit)

Great. You were saying earlier we only have two years. Splendid idea to put them at the back of the queue. Splendid!

who said queue, oh yes it was the US president , it not a phase use by Americans it's ( line ) as in we would be back of the Line, it was totally scripted.

What percentage of our export trade is that?

I can only say what i see but trade is not just in high end goods, the majority to Asia is recycling to them and goods to us. which is usually higher end.

Edited by phil752

what do we actually sell to south korea?

presumably they will be looking to sell us more electronic goods

"There are over 150 British companies currently doing business in South Korea. Well known brands such as Standard Chartered, Jaguar Land Rover, BA, Bentley and Burberry currently have an active presence in the South Korean market."

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/exporting-to-south-korea/exporting-to-south-korea

As put earlier by biotechpete.

Edited by retep

China are buying a lot more top brand prestigious goods from the UK, so I guess them an other Asia countries are looking to do the same.

Do they? More than the bits and pieces we get from China? Keep fooling yourself or provide some statistics to support your claim.

Do they? More than the bits and pieces we get from China? Keep fooling yourself or provide some statistics to support your claim.

i agree be nice to get more evidence that people trolling the internt.