The consequence thread (Brexit)

Since you don't remember the argument. You repeatedly perpetuated the false understanding that you understood how referendums work in this country and how the historic ones compare to the EU referendum. Do I need to state that you were wrong again?

Ah but I do remember it and have just quoted your insult response, and if you re-read my posts you will notice that the bit I got wrong was about the AV vote in that it was legally binding. But you keep harping on about it as if it mattes to the Brexit debate when it does not. Now try and find something else in my posts on Brexit that is wrong as that is what this thread is about.

---------- Post added 28-08-2016 at 20:32 ----------

You just described the official leave campaign. Well done.

But you have failed to take into account the lies that were also put forward by the remain camp.

Edited by apelike

So, other than the £350 million a week the NHS is going to get, anymore feedback on the fantastic life we are going to lead when we finally brexit? I cant wait. :roll:

Why wait.

Plenty of time to start again in Europe, if you got the nads to move.;)

P

Plenty of time to start again in Europe, if you got the nads to move.;)

Oh cool, that's something to look forward too, some new nads. I'll make a list of the benefits of brexit, and add them when the leavers fill me in with them, thank you GLASGOWOODS.

1- £350 million per week to the NHS. (Ape-like says nobody said this so sorry for any confusion. It ain't going to happen, sorry, my bad)

2- Some new Nads.

3- Casual racism is now acceptable, so you can abuse foreigners in the street

Any more?

Edited by Dardandec
False information

Oh cool, that's something to look forward too, some new nads. I'll make a list of the benefits of brexit, and add them when the leavers fill me in with them, thank you GLASGOWOODS.

1- £350 million per week to the NHS.

2- Some new Nads.

Any more?

3- Casual racism is now acceptable, so you can abuse foreigners in the street.

But you have failed to take into account the lies that were also put forward by the remain camp.

Far from it. If you check my posting history you'll see that I've been highly critical of the remain campaign too.

The problem you've got now is your side won more votes so all those promises made in the campaign now have to either be delivered or fully exposed for what they are......lies

Remain is under no obligation to deliver anything. You're in the hot seat.