The consequence thread (Brexit)

The bond and share markets seem to disagree.

FTSE100 companies make most their money outside of the UK. They are just traded in the UK. Not a good indicator of UK economic health.

FTSE250 is a better indicator and is up 1.8% today in £ terms but even in $ terms.

Bond markets are underpinned by £170bn liquidity from Bank of England.

Are you trying to say that the referendum has had a neutral effect on shares :loopy:

You know if you hadn't stuck the loopy on the end I would have answered you but since you are just in for the trolls I'll refer you to the case of Arkell vs Pressdram

---------- Post added 04-10-2016 at 11:42 ----------

The bond and share markets seem to disagree.

The reaction of the share prices and markets is understandable and expected (which is why I dropped an option a week back and am now cleaning up on it quite nicely).

The bond market does leave me a little puzzled at the moment but I've not had chance to do much digging.

The reaction of the share prices and markets is understandable and expected (which is why I dropped an option a week back and am now cleaning up on it quite nicely).

The bond market does leave me a little puzzled at the moment but I've not had chance to do much digging.

Okay fair enough. I'm not one to argue with a fellow Private Eye reader.

Okay fair enough. I'm not one to argue with a fellow Private Eye reader.

Oh I've no objection to arguing with well thought and reasoned arguments. It's sharpens the wit and mind after all :) I just don't have any truck with the usual suspects on here who just troll for the lulz

Oh I've no objection to arguing with well thought and reasoned arguments. It's sharpens the wit and mind after all :) I just don't have any truck with the usual suspects on here who just troll for the lulz

To be fair to Cid, I don't think he's one of them. At least not usually.

I do sympathise though as I tend to think that emoticon frequency is inversely proportional to useful thought.

You know if you hadn't stuck the loopy on the end I would have answered you but since you are just in for the trolls I'll refer you to the case of Arkell vs Pressdram.

Posters on here often need more than a good point to get an answer, it seems your failure to answer proves the point.

Posters on here often need more than a good point to get an answer, it seems your failure to answer proves the point.

On the contrary. Mocking and laughing emoticons are rude and set an unfriendly tone for what might otherwise have been a productive exchange. If you'd just asked courteously, you would likely have got a courteous and constructive response.

On the contrary. Mocking and laughing emoticons are rude and set an unfriendly tone for what might otherwise have been a productive exchange. If you'd just asked courteously, you would likely have got a courteous and constructive response.
gi or wit thi sen:hihi:

Its his loss, if he chooses not to answer.