The consequence thread (Brexit)

I think that just as Scotland had a vote in the EU referendum the rest of GB should also have a vote in Scotland's referendum.. seems only fair.

I think that as the Brexiters are about to cost the UK economy about £65bn, we should get the bank details of those who voted leave.

Then we can send them the bill for this folly. Seems only fair.

In the meantime, I'm off to Edinburgh. Good luck securing that border.

I think that as the Brexiters are about to cost the UK economy about £65bn, we should get the bank details of those who voted leave.

Then we can send them the bill for this folly. Seems only fair.

In the meantime, I'm off to Edinburgh. Good luck securing that border.

Rebuilding Hadrians wall would be a border we could easily restore if Krankie and her SNP would rather be part of the EU than the UK. It would also be a boost to our economy with the construction jobs it would create .

Its a win win for England.

Rebuilding Hadrians wall would be a border we could easily restore if Krankie and her SNP would rather be part of the EU than the UK. It would also be a boost to our economy with the construction jobs it would create .

But we'd have to get a load of poles in to do it :confused:

You think a wall between England and Scotland would be a good idea?

Scotland voted to be part of the UK,the UK voted to leave the EU,they have to go along with it,they can't just have a vote to leave everytime they don't get what they want.

Or you could argue they voted to be part of a UK that was in the EU. Now that the UK won't be in the EU then they should have another vote to decide whether they want to be part of that. This isn't just some whimsical decision. It's based on the major shift of the goalposts that happened on June 23.

Scotland voted to be part of the UK,the UK voted to leave the EU,they have to go along with it,they can't just have a vote to leave everytime they don't get what they want.

Why are Brexiters scared of democracy all of a sudden?

Yes they can. And if they get a 52% leave result they can claim it's some kind of huge majority and perform a hard exit consequences be damned.