The consequence thread (Brexit)

What odds large interest rate rises by Monday?

Look out your window and enjoy folks all EU environment laws gone (or bothersome red tape as Leave call them) gone in a year. Blue flag? That will change to periodic red flags when go back to tipping raw sewage in.

At tinfoilhat Inc all plans for expanding shelved.

You've just handed those bankers a lot of power and a lot of uncertainty whether they should stay in London. So you get the best of both worlds, bankers making a killing in the crisis and bankers taking their huge tax-paying packages abroad if they don't get their way.

Good luck!

in the words of the frozen song let it go let it go :hihi:

I respect the decision. Did I say I didn't? I think, personally, this is going to come and haunt those that voted leave, but who knows. All we can do now is wait and see.

Thats the issue,no one known what the future will bring,the outers have voted for the unknown.

Talking two years plus to leave then, new PM for October when is next eu meeting after that?, so that is earliest article 50 can be implemented. French elections early next year so may delay until after them, possible at request of eu to thwart le pen.

Talking two years plus to leave then, new PM for October when is next eu meeting after that?, so that is earliest article 50 can be implemented. French elections early next year so may delay until after them, possible at request of eu to thwart le pen.

Plus german federal elections in the autumn. Seems unlikely article 50 will be triggered before we know who the french president and german chancellor we will be dealing with.

1. Let Scotland become independent and remain part of the EU.

2. Sell Northern Ireland back to the republic.

3. Anyone worried can head north. I've no qualms about moving to Scotland or the beautiful coastland of NI.

4. Let England fall into a pit of ruin and despair.

QUOTE]

This ^^^

Scotland's population will soon outnumber England's

There's no need to do anything just yet, but we shouldnt let it drag on too long