The consequence thread (Brexit)

I wondering if it's normal behaviour amongst the general animal population, or is it just the sore loser syndrome, that we humans possess, shouldn't when one side win and one side loses that everyone just shake hands and move on anything wrong with that. all I've heard today has been people bitching about not being able to get euros for their holiday's. so quickly when an MP lost her life believing in charity and democracy, now it turns into rants about cash, financial markets and other pointless carp, those that want to relocate their business for greater profits need to look in the mirror a little more often, but probably should exit themselves sooner rather than later, as that's been the general thoughts about Art.50 in this thread.

I say this as pretty much a liberal coming from a poor family, who's voted labour, pays into a Left-Wing Union (NUJ) has sat on the Union panel that voted no platform to the BNP and on Thursday I voted out, my other half votes conservative but voted remain.....every scale of intellect will have voted with an equal meaningful vote, no one person is better in the eyes of democratic process, this result will only make it different, but my lot and the lot of every person I know, will still be much better than some poor sod at the other side of the world currently engaged struggling with poverty, war or negative situation.

if my pound is worth 10% less to me it'll still 90p more than some will have. The world must really be going to **** if I have to have one less pint during the day or week.:loopy:

Just thought I'd add 2p worth although technically its probably just a half penny by now. Pointless thread for pointless people.

Sore loser; it's not a game. But you do have some good points.

Yes... I cringed at seeing Sheffield. The same people who've voted out will be on the streets rioting when it all goes tits. Of course they blame everyone else.

The last Sheffield one was in 1812 when the poor decided that they had had enough of the ruling classes ripping them off.

'You' - sorry chum, it's now 'us'. Unless you aren't actually from the UK, you are in this as well now. Democracy sucks when you lose doesn't it?

I think I'll decide what I'm in and what I'm out of thank you.

Ahem, may I remind you at midnightish Nigel Farage was conceding and saying those 2m that registered to vote after the deadline was extended had screwed his chances of victory.

When Brexit won he described it as a victory for decent people. So remainers are bad people? Since, his 'side' have admitted they lied about two major things (immigration and the NHS). The result was very close. Can you not understand Remain frustration even a little bit?

So for a while there he was a sour loser, and then became a gloating winner. So what?

Meanwhile there's a petition of over 2m sour losers apparently, which is a bit sad. But they're not actually just being sad are they, they actually want to subvert democracy itself. Imagine what history would have to say about us if they get what they want. The reason for the referendum would be an historical irrelevance compared to the fact that the majority that voted in a democratic vote were overruled because the minority were angrier, emotional, declared themselves more intelligent and knew better.

Quite astonishing.

so the insults start flying do they?

so who decides who can vote?

you?

You call it insults, I call it saving man kind. Who decide who can vote? That's for another thread.

Apologies for insulting anyone, that's not my intention.

The last Sheffield one was in 1812 when the poor decided that they had had enough of the ruling classes ripping them off.

I never said thick people were poor. It's got nothing to do with poor, it's more to do with lack of critical thinking skills - or lack of it and therefore should not be allowed to vote in something so serious as this.

So for a while there he was a sour loser, and then became a gloating winner. So what?

Meanwhile there's a petition of over 2m sour losers apparently, which is a bit sad. But they're not actually just being sad are they, they actually want to subvert democracy itself. Imagine what history would have to say about us if they get what they want. The reason for the referendum would be an historical irrelevance compared to the fact that the majority that voted in a democratic vote were overruled because the minority were angrier, emotional, declared themselves more intelligent and knew better.

Quite astonishing.

Why is it sad? 2m people take 30 seconds of their time to express their displeasure at a non-legally binding referendum. Hardly Stalin-esque is it?

Or would you rather silence critics?