All you bikers out there

The General

Well if you have any complaints about the music policy, speak to either Ross, Jackie or myself.

Im sure I can dig out some Kylie & Jason for you :hihi:

But seriously, if there is stuff you want to hear just ask for it, I dont mind playing requests, in fact the more the merrier.

err yes the 29th sorry folks id had quite a bit to drink when i posted this.

p.s dont be put off by the dj's hahahhah.

will still be a good day

And don't be put off by a guy who reckons he's a real man cos he's wangled his way into a bike club. Thanks for the vote of support there mate.

And don't be put off by a guy who reckons he's a real man cos he's wangled his way into a bike club. Thanks for the vote of support there mate.

Glad to see you back, how was the holiday ?

Ignore this thread Buffy, if we are crap, how come people keep asking for us !

Its gonna be a great day - as long as the weathers good that is :hihi:

Holiday was superb. I visited 10 states and covered over 3000 miles. Heavily jet lagged at the moment.

It should be a good day, I've unleashed the big mean trike and am back on the road - it'll be good to ride it up to Wath. Vrooom!

great,

will be coming to this,

Any news about how big the event is? Will there be stalls and a brass band and everything?

Stalls, trophys for best bike etc etc.

There are going to be bands, cant see them being the brass variety though :hihi:

Archived