Sheffield council let down again

so apart from those websites bus hordings advertising it that and the fact they had flags hanging in on lamposts in town advertising it . what more would you have liked them to do maybe knock on every individuals house with a handwritten invitation.

so apart from those websites bus hordings advertising it that and the fact they had flags hanging in on lamposts in town advertising it . what more would you have liked them to do maybe knock on every individuals house with a handwritten invitation.

I don't work in the city center and try not to go any where near if I can help it ,haven't seen any bus hoardings with it on just the normal advert crap ,How am I supposed to know not every one is on social media ,I spoke to several others around my area and none knew anything about it ,

---------- Post added 26-06-2016 at 17:33 ----------

How about flags on the outskirts so those of us that live there know ,not all of us work in the center some go out the city for work

So you want then to put flags on every lamppost in the city?

Wow, imagine the outcry on here if they did that. Waste of money etc etc...

May I suggest if you and others cared so much about the day and knew it was coming up, you would have gone looking for the info in advance.

according to face book reports they made a mess of the Sheffield show as well nothing but a funfair/hotfood dayout with low attendance,but the days of top bands and top acts and the cash to pay for them have long gone,should of gone on a different direction like other top events in Sheffield,ie western park,lowedges,graves park.