Sheffield council let down again

why not put Sheffield show and armed forces day together for 1 huge event as its the same weekend,it would save cash and make a great event,say graves or millhouses park,also bus man can you put bus services for my event on my other events advert as I

don't know them now,could do with some show buses as well thanks

Not every lamp post but how about on the main routes into the city Ie A61 in both directions and down the parkway up by the M1

As already said, if you were that bothered about the day and knew the day was coming up, you would have done some Googling yourself and found all the links on Page 1. You are moaning merely for the sake of moaning.

As already said, if you were that bothered about the day and knew the day was coming up, you would have done some Googling yourself and found all the links on Page 1. You are moaning merely for the sake of moaning.

I went elsewhere as theirs was better organised and advertised ,if they can why can't Sheffield ? is the whole. Point they had theirs advertised for months before

So you knew the day was happening yet you didn't bother doing any leg work yourself.

As we suspected.

Your not getting the point other places openly advertise their events widely so ppl can find out about it if they don't know it's happening why can't Sheffield council do the same ,as you have pointed out,unless I was in the center or had to go look I wouldn't have known,that doesn't pull numbers in and thus makes it poorly attended

The point is you knew the day was happening in and didn't go out of your own way to find out what was going on. Can you at least admit that?

How much should local authorities be spending on event advertising? You are aware they don't have a pot to pee in, don't you?