Post Brexit Racism.

I just picked this up from Reddit. I think, after the 'poster' this is something else that puts, beyond doubt, what Farage really is. Just to be clear, he almost literally used these words in his speech to the European Parliament.

Awkward :shocked:

The 'who's laughing now' is basically an old Bob Monkhouse joke Tim.

'When I told my parents I wanted to be a comedian they laughed. Well, they're not laughing now!'

It could well be, was Bob Monkhouse also labelled a fascist by the Master in his school?

It could well be, was Bob Monkhouse also labelled a fascist by the Master in his school?

Errrrrrr.....no.

But trust me, it is far more likely Farage was referencing Bob Monkhouse than Hitler!

He's only an old Tory, he's not a nazi.

Edited by Radan

Whooo too early to say! The governments not made up of just a few people... Lets see how it re-shuffles in the next coming weeks/months then ask me again :thumbsup:

---------- Post added 28-06-2016 at 16:12 ----------

Would it be a massive drain on us if they did leave? would we be better off or worse off? out of the four countries who contributes the most and who takes the most?

Personally i can't see them leaving, but i'm just an air head sooooo :)

It would be the end of the UK. Which I can't see as a good thing.

---------- Post added 28-06-2016 at 16:40 ----------

Scotland won't leave any time soon. They can't stay in the EU if England doesn't, they'll be at the back of the queue to join and need to prove their economy is stable. It's not with oil at its current price.

I suspect that the EU might make special concessions for them to stay in.

Which Spain would likely Veto.

---------- Post added 28-06-2016 at 16:44 ----------

I assume,maybe wrongly of course, Scotland wouldn't be a nett contributor..Would the EU want another "taker"?

Not even slightly. Will Scotland want the Euro? They'd have to have it.

Oh Cyclone....... there's only two people on this forum i can trust to come back with some facts and figures who helps educate my mind and thats you and Loob!

What kind of answer is this man!!!!! :hihi:

UKIP IN DENIAL:

Mr Banks has dismissed the alleged rise in race-related crime as simply “media hysteria” and “a whole load of rubbish”.

Reacting to media hysteria & whole load of rubbish... https://t.co/41WRmzM5NK

— Arron Banks (@Arron_banks) June 26, 2016

The millionaire businessman is a former Tory donor, but he switched to funding Ukip in 2014.

He has been the source of controversy after he defended Leave.EU’s decision to poll people on whether the killing of MP Jo Cox would affect how they voted in the referendum.

The pro-Remain MP was shot following a meeting with her constituency in West Yorkshire.

The Independent contacted Leave.EU with the allegations Mr Banks is not taking racism allegations seriously, but the group declined to comment.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/brexit-leave-eu-arron-banks-racism-latest-news-referendum-a7105371.html

Edited by Mister M