Relationship - Working different Hours

I think the main struggle is by 10.30 i'm ready to crash in bed where as he's not chilled out till 1am!

A couple of years ago the OH had been working away in Chile for 3 months, on his return i planned for my daughter to stay with my mum and dad and i went out and bought lots of really tasty treats and some champange, i thought it'd be nice to just cuddle up and rekindle.... i'd not had a drop of alcohol for 4 weeks before this night and i don't know if it was something in the bubbles but by 8pm i was absolutely trollied, he had to put me to bed and i spent the entire next day in bed with the worlds worst hangover!! :hihi:

We don't do that anymore....

A couple of years ago the OH had been working away in Chile for 3 months, on his return i planned for my daughter to stay with my mum and dad and i went out and bought lots of really tasty treats and some champange, i thought it'd be nice to just cuddle up and rekindle.... i'd not had a drop of alcohol for 4 weeks before this night and i don't know if it was something in the bubbles but by 8pm i was absolutely trollied, he had to put me to bed and i spent the entire next day in bed with the worlds worst hangover!! :hihi:

We don't do that anymore....

Yeah I've done similar. Except we both got trashed together when she came back from the kingdom of Saud and we woke up the enxt morning on the sofa with the TV still on. What was really sad was it was only a bottle and a half of wine that did it shared between the pair of us.

Im getting old hahah

Yeah I've done similar. Except we both got trashed together when she came back from the kingdom of Saud and we woke up the enxt morning on the sofa with the TV still on. What was really sad was it was only a bottle and a half of wine that did it shared between the pair of us.

Im getting old hahah

Haha lightweight :)

Me and my wife sleep in separate bedrooms. My wife is up for work at 5am and I don't get in from work till 8pm, we try to spend most weekends together but she does work some weekends.

It was difficult at first but it made perfect sense as she would wake me up at 5am every morning and I struggle to get back to sleep especially in the summer and I was waking her up going to bed at 11pm and she was struggling to get back to sleep.

We now get on much better (no more tiredness = no more snapping at each other).

It works for us, sleeping in the same bed is an old fashioned thing due to lack of bedrooms. If you have a spare room you may as well use it :)

what time do you both get home at night