Nigel Farage at Brussels

Great entertainment reading through this thread. Reading through the posts is very enlightening, honest.

Here is my twopennyworth.

Nigel is simply brilliant, no referendum without him pushing for it.

"You are not laughing now" best line this Century.

Remainers, get real. It's over, you lost, end of.

Angel1.

Great entertainment reading through this thread. Reading through the posts is very enlightening, honest.

Angel1.

A lot of them were laughing actually. He's a joke. Already being sidelined by Arron Banks

A lot of them were laughing actually. He's a joke. Already being sidelined by Arron Banks

and quite a few in the chamber were giving him a standing ovation and applauding.....or did you miss that bit???

whos next to call a referendum???? Holland ? Denmark? France? wont be long:roll:

More info on that latter?

---------- Post added 29-06-2016 at 20:23 ----------

and quite a few in the chamber were giving him a standing ovation and applauding.....or did you miss that bit???

whos next to call a referendum???? Holland ? Denmark? France? wont be long:roll:

You are out of Europe, what do you care? Or are you all of a sudden realising your future well-being might well be reliant on a good relation with Holland, Denmark, France?

Angel1.

I am laughing at the people who voted for him as an MEP. Get paid a chunk of cash, don't participate or try to change, just take the money. Utter mugs.

Remember your warm feeling when South Yorkshire starts to resemble a wasteland.

More info on that latter?

---------- Post added 29-06-2016 at 20:23 ----------

You are out of Europe, what do you care? Or are you all of a sudden realising your future well-being might well be reliant on a good relation with Holland, Denmark, France?

na not really i want to see the EU collapse into itself, unelected bureaucratic waste of money:roll: