Nigel Farage at Brussels

and quite a few in the chamber were giving him a standing ovation and applauding.....or did you miss that bit???

whos next to call a referendum???? Holland ? Denmark? France? wont be long:roll:

How many stood and clapped?

Ah right, any reason beyond your uninformed opinion? Is it perhaps because Nige told you all these things?

nope!! personal experience, CE certification for one, trade for another, its not as easy as people think to sell to EU countries, its easier for me to export to china and USA than EU.

---------- Post added 29-06-2016 at 21:09 ----------

How many stood and clapped?

from what i saw a good 40-50 although i dont know which countries they were:roll:

nope!! personal experience, CE certification for one, trade for another, its not as easy as people think to sell to EU countries, its easier for me to export to china and USA than EU.

from what i saw a good 40-50 although i dont know which countries they were:roll:

Is it, what do you export?

Just to be clear on your latter point, a good 40-50 is less than 10 percent, the much reviled Verhofstad got many more than that, it is also no coincidence that the EU Group that UKIP is a part of is... 40-50 MEPs *strong* in a parliament of 750+, that is quite similar to the SNP in the House of Commons.

I am laughing at the people who voted for him as an MEP. Get paid a chunk of cash, don't participate or try to change, just take the money. Utter mugs.

Remember your warm feeling when South Yorkshire starts to resemble a wasteland.

I'm pretty sure the people knew what they were voting for when they elected him.

---------- Post added 29-06-2016 at 21:32 ----------

Dream catchers :hihi:

Can't see any mention of Farage being cheered in this article.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/28/not-laughing-now-are-you-brussels-attacks-nigel-farage-over-brex/

Booed, jeered, laughed at etc...not cheered.

As my comment about the SLYnews coverage earlier shows, the media tell you what they want to.

He was largely booed, jeered, laughed at but a few were also clapping and cheering.

Got a link to the footage?

Got a link to the footage?

any of the footage watch until the very end in fact go to the parliament site all the speeches are there:roll: or even UKIPS site if you can bear it

---------- Post added 29-06-2016 at 21:37 ----------

Dream catchers :hihi:

Can't see any mention of Farage being cheered in this article.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/28/not-laughing-now-are-you-brussels-attacks-nigel-farage-over-brex/

Booed, jeered, laughed at etc...not cheered.

well you watched something else with your rose tinted specs :hihi:

any of the footage watch until the very end in fact go to the parliament site all the speeches are there:roll: or even UKIPS site if you can bear it

---------- Post added 29-06-2016 at 21:37 ----------

well you watched something else with your rose tinted specs :hihi:

Link to video showing people cheering him please?

---------- Post added 29-06-2016 at 21:45 ----------

I'm pretty sure the people knew what they were voting for when they elected him.

---------- Post added 29-06-2016 at 21:32 ----------

As my comment about the SLYnews coverage earlier shows, the media tell you what they want to.

He was largely booed, jeered, laughed at but a few were also clapping and cheering.

I can believe a few cheered, yes. Le Pen etc. But not most. Not even close to most.

Getting cheered by Marine Le Pen. What an accolade(!)

not embarrassing at all, he was stating the facts

Faarge's facts are lies, he peddles in them..just like Blair who took us into a war, NF contributed with lies to take us out of Europe...over half of voters believed him just like Blair was believed.

All of this is a direct result of ISIS, Blair and Bush who fractured the very nature and our way of life..In one word..Fear!

Faarge's facts are lies, he peddles in them..just like Blair who took us into a war, NF contributed with lies to take us out of Europe...over half of voters believed him just like Blair was believed.

All of this is a direct result of ISIS, Blair and Bush who fractured the very nature and our way of life..In one word..Fear!

I think after UKIPs main backer admitted that they didn't sell in facts in an attempt to get support, that is a given.

Would still like to hear what Euroout23 is exporting. I can do the spiel again of me revealing everything there is to know about me, but his ignoring of that request suggest he knows sweet nothing about the topic and is just spouting the populist propaganda coming from Farage and co (who as stated by Arron Banks traded on lies) he wants to spout.