Nigel Farage at Brussels

Oh you mean like you are insinuating, he said they were hear.

NI number seem to say, that in the last 5 years, 1.2m Eastern Europeans have.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36271390

And what was the number the UKIP posters said? (Clue, the initial ones were higher than the total of Romanians).

You really need to learn to think for yourself Phil, being lied to all the time, and believing it, is going to make you the sort of person that believes Nigerian princes and charity mailshots.

And what was the number the UKIP posters said? (Clue, the initial ones were higher than the total of Romanians).

You really need to learn to think for yourself Phil, being lied to all the time, and believing it, is going to make you the sort of person that believes Nigerian princes and charity mailshots.

Thought quoting evidence was. How much did you loose to the Nigerian? At least the EU gave us some back.

Thought quoting evidence was. How much did you loose to the Nigerian? At least the EU gave us some back.

That 'evidence' includes the Poles, that were already coming here anyway. You asked where Farage was lying. I now present you with this:

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2014/apr/21/nigel-farage-ukip-election-campaign-racist-immigration-european-parliament

Edited by tzijlstra

That 'evidence' includes the Poles, that were already coming here anyway. You asked where Farage was lying. I now present you with this:

http://http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2014/apr/21/nigel-farage-ukip-election-campaign-racist-immigration-european-parliament

Your thread didn't work, I never sad it was purely Romanian NI Numbers. I said, Eastern European. I don't under stand the statement, "includes the Poles, that were already coming here anyway", why would you assume that.

---------- Post added 30-06-2016 at 21:53 ----------

I have to concede this one if this is the poster you are referring to, http://www.marisol-saona.com/uploads/1/0/8/9/10896084/5467892.jpg?319, as at 2015 the population was around 26m, however there population has been decreasing since 2009. When it was over 29m, what reason for that do you think?

Your thread didn't work, I never sad it was purely Romanian NI Numbers. I said, Eastern European. I don't under stand the statement, "includes the Poles, that were already coming here anyway", why would you assume that.

Fixed that, sorry, didn't notice the double http://

Listen Phil, I don't disagree with arguments that there should be a way to stop people coming here just for benefits. What I do, wholeheartedly, disagree with is the fact that people seem to think that all immigrants, whether they are from Eastern Europe, Timbuktu or Fiji, are bad for the UK. immigrants that come here to work, to build up a future for themselves and their family, should be welcome to do so, It is the one thing that keeps the UK growing its economy.

I know that is hard to believe, or even understand, if you've been reading crap papers like the Daily Telegraph for years, but the simple fact is this: The UK could have slowed down immigration, both by cutting non-EU immigrants and by adopting EU-wide rules that stopped EU migrants coming here just for benefits, the UK didn't.

The UK didn't because the UK government couldn't be arsed, so why could they not be arsed? Because deep down they understood that immigration contributes to the economy and thus the country. This is a country that was practically dead in 2008, it was the Tories that cut the public spending, significantly, and kept immigration going, significantly, that kept the country clear from the trouble that afflicted countries like Spain, Portugal, Italy and Greece.

The one thing you can shove on David Cameron is that he promised, on the one hand, to cut immigration to 100K and on the other hand did sweet nothing about it. But that, and I will repeat this until I am blue in the face, is NOTHING to do with the EU.

The ONLY reason you believe it was is because you believed the nonsense coming from Farage, the same nonsense as I highlighted in my now fixed link. If you took just a few weeks to educate yourself on the topic you would agree. So my issue with you, sadly, is that you do not educate yourself, you parrot the nonsense that Farage has been peddling without taking a few moments to actually consider what he is saying. So I ask you again, check that poster and thing about it, just for a few moments, and then tell me whether it was the truth, nothing but the truth and the whole truth, or whether he agreed to that poster because he knew that people would not think about it and accept it as a reason to complain about foreigners?

Fixed that, sorry, didn't notice the double http://

Listen Phil, I don't disagree with arguments that there should be a way to stop people coming here just for benefits. What I do, wholeheartedly, disagree with is the fact that people seem to think that all immigrants, whether they are from Eastern Europe, Timbuktu or Fiji, are bad for the UK. immigrants that come here to work, to build up a future for themselves and their family, should be welcome to do so, It is the one thing that keeps the UK growing its economy.

I know that is hard to believe, or even understand, if you've been reading crap papers like the Daily Telegraph for years, but the simple fact is this: The UK could have slowed down immigration, both by cutting non-EU immigrants and by adopting EU-wide rules that stopped EU migrants coming here just for benefits, the UK didn't.

The UK didn't because the UK government couldn't be arsed, so why could they not be arsed? Because deep down they understood that immigration contributes to the economy and thus the country. This is a country that was practically dead in 2008, it was the Tories that cut the public spending, significantly, and kept immigration going, significantly, that kept the country clear from the trouble that afflicted countries like Spain, Portugal, Italy and Greece.

The one thing you can shove on David Cameron is that he promised, on the one hand, to cut immigration to 100K and on the other hand did sweet nothing about it. But that, and I will repeat this until I am blue in the face, is NOTHING to do with the EU.

The ONLY reason you believe it was is because you believed the nonsense coming from Farage, the same nonsense as I highlighted in my now fixed link. If you took just a few weeks to educate yourself on the topic you would agree. So my issue with you, sadly, is that you do not educate yourself, you parrot the nonsense that Farage has been peddling without taking a few moments to actually consider what he is saying. So I ask you again, check that poster and thing about it, just for a few moments, and then tell me whether it was the truth, nothing but the truth and the whole truth, or whether he agreed to that poster because he knew that people would not think about it and accept it as a reason to complain about foreigners?

Quite a rant, it would be nice to have an exchange with out denigrating replies, which seems to be your defense when challenged, says a lot about your education.

1. I never said i agreed with the poster i thought it was a mistake. It was made for effect.

2. Im not a Farage fan, but he was the person that gave the people a choice.

3. If you are criticizing the man give factual reasons not personal indoctrinated points of view

Quite a rant, it would be nice to have an exchange with out denigrating replies, which seems to be your defense when challenged, says a lot about your education.

1. I never said i agreed with the poster i thought it was a mistake. It was made for effect.

2. Im not a Farage fan, but he was the person that gave the people a choice.

3. If you are criticizing the man give factual reasons not personal indoctrinated points of view

I wrote that rant whilst you posted your prior reply. So at least we are agreed that he lied.

He didn't give the people a choice, Cameron did and he fell on his sword for it. When it comes to criticising the man, the simple fact is that his speech (which is what the thread is about) was immature and ill-advised. PMQs on Wednesday make that pretty clearly a shared opinion amongst politicians.

I wrote that rant whilst you posted your prior reply. So at least we are agreed that he lied.

He didn't give the people a choice, Cameron did and he fell on his sword for it. When it comes to criticising the man, the simple fact is that his speech (which is what the thread is about) was immature and ill-advised. PMQs on Wednesday make that pretty clearly a shared opinion amongst politicians.

As i said depending on what stats you look at, never hear of a Country loosing population like that, other than major, major disasters or population. migration. Most politicians chose stats, that supports their views so no he did not lie, may be embellished try again.

Edited by phil752

As i said depending on what stats you look at, never hear of a Country loosing population like that, other than major, major disasters or population. migration. Most politicians chose stats, that supports their views so no he did not lie, try again.

Did the unemployment rate in the UK go up or down since that poster in 2014?

Did the unemployment rate in the UK go up or down since that poster in 2014?

are you looking at your link poster or mine.

I agree figure have fallen.

Have people in permanent work risen?

Have zero hours contracts risen?

Have temp contract work risen?