Nigel Farage at Brussels

Faarge's facts are lies, he peddles in them..just like Blair who took us into a war, NF contributed with lies to take us out of Europe...over half of voters believed him just like Blair was believed.

All of this is a direct result of ISIS, Blair and Bush who fractured the very nature and our way of life..In one word..Fear!

Anyone else noticed ? You used his initials NF for Nigel Farage, I remember when NF stood for something else. Is that just co incidence.........

Anyone else noticed ? You used his initials NF for Nigel Farage, I remember when NF stood for something else. Is that just co incidence.........

Jeremy Corbyn. JC. Jeeeeeeesus Chriiiisssst!!!!! :hihi:

• 3 months later...
So, he's back again:

UKIP leadership: Nigel Farage back as Diane James quits

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37561065

Does this make UKIP a laughing stock? Or is he trying to do more returns than Peter Mandleson?

David Cameron at one time wrongly thought UKIP were a laughing stock.

UKIP have served their purpose and the UK are leaving the EU. I wouldn't describe a glorified pressure group, who helped to return sovereignty back to Great Britain as a laughing stock.

UKIP have served their purpose and the UK are leaving the EU. I wouldn't describe a glorified pressure group, who helped to return sovereignty back to Great Britain as a laughing stock.

How can UKIP take claim for this though when they performed so poorly in the election?

And their supporters make racist statements and black up?

Diane James resigns over lack of respect for her authority... who would have thought a party full of racists and bigots could also be a little bit sexist? :)

David Cameron at one time wrongly thought UKIP were a laughing stock.

Two 'retirements' by Farage, each time aborted within weeks?

And I see that since this morning he's now found himself back at helm 'temporarily'?

They've always been a one-pony show doubling as a one-man band, with Farage the consummate populist always maintaining just enough appointment and political momentum to continue creaming his MEP salary and expenses (the irony!)

In the purest tradition spearheaded by JM LePen and since adopted by so many others.

Pity the fools who fell for it hook, line and sinker.

And I see that since this morning he's now found himself back at helm 'temporarily'?

They've always been a one-pony show doubling as a one-man band, with Farage the consummate populist always maintaining just enough appointment and political momentum to continue creaming his MEP salary and expenses (the irony!)

In the purest tradition spearheaded by JM LePen and since adopted by so many others.

Pity even more those who didn't, wonder how they are getting on, probably spitting chips.:hihi:

How can UKIP take claim for this though when they performed so poorly in the election?

And their supporters make racist statements and black up?

Diane James resigns over lack of respect for her authority... who would have thought a party full of racists and bigots could also be a little bit sexist? :)

---------- Post added 05-10-2016 at 16:32 ----------

Whatever your opinions are about UKIP and Nigel Farage, it is a fact that they won more seats in the 2014 European election than any other UK party for the EU Parliament. It was as a consequence of this success that David Cameroon promised to have an EU referendum, if the Conservatives won the 2015 general election and the the rest is history. History would not have followed the path it took, if there had been more enthusiasm from the UK electorate for the EU in 2014 and more voters had voted for the pro EU parties rather than UKIP.

Edited by Gamston