Nigel Farage at Brussels

Thought that was a conservative lie shuffled on to UKIP, just like the conservative interlopers that are in UKIP at the moment still trying to destroy the party.

Was it, this article claims Farage made the promise, and that was one of "his" adverts.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/24/nigel-farage-350-million-pledge-to-fund-the-nhs-was-a-mistake/

Was it, this article claims Farage made the promise, and that was one of "his" adverts.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/24/nigel-farage-350-million-pledge-to-fund-the-nhs-was-a-mistake/

"Asked by ITV's Good Morning Britain whether he could guarantee that the £350m that was sent to the EU would now go the NHS, Mr Farage said: “No I can’t, I would never have made that claim."

"The pledge was central to the official Vote Leave campaign and was controversially emblazoned on the side of the bus which shuttled Boris Johnson and Michael Gove around the country."

whats the point of ukip now we are coming out of the eec

There isn't one and they know it. This is why their true nature is breaking out. There is little reason to pretend to be an upstanding member of society when you know you will no longer need to contest a european election to retain your seat.

Emerging unconfirmed reports that the UKIP MEP who assaulted Woofe has gone on the run from French police. The reports also advise his identity and a photo taken from an ITV camera stream. Which I shan't mention on a public forum before the facts are confirmed.

Emerging unconfirmed reports that the UKIP MEP who assaulted Woofe has gone on the run from French police. The reports also advise his identity and a photo taken from an ITV camera stream. Which I shan't mention on a public forum before the facts are confirmed.

The Guardian are reporting that it is the appropriately named Mike Hookem.

And that Wolfe is making good progress

Guido Fawkes says that Mike Hookem is unavailable for comment. I'm sure I have no idea as to why they may say that.

Hookem...close to hokum.

How apposite.

---------- Post added 06-10-2016 at 15:10 ----------

The Guardian are reporting that it is the appropriately named Mike Hookem.

And that Wolfe is making good progress

lol...great minds....

Woolfe seemed OK to me on Question Time last week. More Carswell than Farage. Though that's the only time I've seen him.