Nigel Farage at Brussels

How can UKIP take claim for this though when they performed so poorly in the election?

And their supporters make racist statements and black up?

Diane James resigns over lack of respect for her authority... who would have thought a party full of racists and bigots could also be a little bit sexist? :)

I wouldnt call 4 million votes as poor

Hiya Penny, you alright flower ? :wave:

Completely off-topic this, but I think Diane James is gorgeous.

I still wouldn't vote for her though.

• 1 month later...

It's ironic that the World's so called most powerful man Barack Obama, couldn't help the Remain campaign to victory and Nigel Farage has helped Donald Trump to become the World's most powerful man.

Nigel Farage 2 UK and USA Establishment 0

I'm surprised the UKIP MEP's are still supping from the Brussels gravy train, pocketing their massive wages for doing little or nothing in the European Parliament. Surely now they've got what they wanted they should resign their positions and come back and get proper jobs.

D'Oh! Did I say I was surprised? Of course I'm not.

I'm surprised the UKIP MEP's are still supping from the Brussels gravy train, pocketing their massive wages for doing little or nothing in the European Parliament. Surely now they've got what they wanted they should resign their positions and come back and get proper jobs.

D'Oh! Did I say I was surprised? Of course I'm not.

do you think they have done their job, we are not out yet and a lot of people are trying to water it down