SNP to be official opposition?

Looks like Scotland/SNP has been slapped down by the EU again, or at least by Spain. When will the SNP get the message that the EU doesn't care much for an independent Scotland joining the EU, despite the standing ovation for that Scottish MEP yesterday.

As you know what the term means, I'm sure that a re-read of the thread and a few minutes of quiet reflection should enable you to see plenty of it.

As other posters have said, you have just sidestepped the question. Please highlight where in this thread there has been any bigotry.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-politics-36570120

The SNP's Pete Wishart rises to make a point of order about the official Opposition.

He says the current official Opposition - i.e. the Labour Party - has lost two-thirds of its shadow cabinet, and is in no position to fulfill its responsibilities as the official Opposition as set out in Erskine May (the Parliamentary rule book).

Speaker John Bercow says the Labour Party currently constitutes the official Opposition and its leader is recognised as the statutory leader of the Opposition.

"I should add that in making these judgements... I do give and have given thought to the matter and have benefited from expert advice," Mr Bercow says.

Looks like Scotland/SNP has been slapped down by the EU again, or at least by Spain. When will the SNP get the message that the EU doesn't care much for an independent Scotland joining the EU, despite the standing ovation for that Scottish MEP yesterday.

Jimmy Krankie believes her own hype too much .

On the basis that Labour cannot fill its front bench opposition obligations, as most Labour MPs do not support Corbyn, the SNP will ask to be declared as the official opposition.

More opportunist that opposition, IMO, but you've got to admire their gusto and self promotion.

(Edit. Source = BBC 5 live radio news at 0800)

Is it April fools day already ? The SNP must scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Guest sibon
As other posters have said, you have just sidestepped the question. Please highlight where in this thread there has been any bigotry.

Which posters have said that I have "sidestepped the question"?

Please give examples.

I actually answered your question very clearly. If you and your acolytes didn't understand, that is hardly my fault:wink:

Which posters have said that I have "sidestepped the question"?

Please give examples.

I actually answered your question very clearly. If you and your acolytes didn't understand, that is hardly my fault:wink:

Me for one .

---------- Post added 30-06-2016 at 07:24 ----------

Why not just answer his question ?

there is an example

---------- Post added 30-06-2016 at 07:27 ----------

With the greatest respect, may I suggest that you read my posts and the excellent one by Unbeliever again, more carefully this time. They explain the situation very clearly. No amount of anti-SNP bigotry on your behalf will change that.

I am now asking you what was bigotry about what I posted ?