Running or jogging groups?

HI

Does anyone know of a group that runs/jogs/walks in the Woodseats/Meadowhead area that I could join. I'm not a natural runner or jogger, but I am a fast walker, and I'd like to move up to the next level. Preferably with some help along the way.

If not, would anyone like to start/join a group so that we could learn together?

Morton39

I'm up for joining you when I'm back in Sheffield (start of June ish) - Graves Park is a nice route. Could start at Charles Ashmore Car Park and come up with some routes. It would be cool to start one up, PM me if interested and will chat when I'm back in Sheff.

Well Im wanting to start running more seriously too - I replied to a previous post on here asking for fellow runners and got in touch with RichK.

Since then, me and him have been for 'runs' around Crookes / Ranmoor / Crosspool - about once every couple of weeks or so on average.

Im doing the Race for Life in June and really need to step up my training - badly!

Running with Rich is brilliant and I really enjoy it (even though he pushes me pretty hard sometimes!! hee hee!) - so if anyone would like to join us, just PM me!

Also, as Rich works away quite a bit and I'd like to run more frequently, Im on the look-out for anymore people in my area who fancies regular early morning jogs/runs and to get me fit for this 5km race in June (or else I might collapse and die!)

Archived