Tramlines - no Devonshire green stage

seems tramlines organisers have made a late decision to move the planned Devo green stage into the O2 academy citing need some under cover venue! i thought festivals were meant to be outdoors - Somehow Tramlines wont seem the same this year with nothing at all on Devo green - poor decision in my view

Having watched Nat Johnson's band & brass band playing to about 80 people on a rain swept devonshire green last year I can understand the decision - but the 02 is not quite the same as being outdoors (and its about £8:50 for a half of cooking lager)

Possibly a problem with the amount of rain we have had and the ground being extremely soft and easily damaged...repair costs would be greater. Shame as I would prefer more outside venues even in the rain and that side of town is much nicer to be around with the bars/ toilets.

Edited by Evei

There's a list of official Tramlines venues (both main and fringe) along the tram route available on the Supertram website here: http://www.supertram.com/uploads/tramlinesvenuesbytram2016.pdf

You will see there is plenty going on spread over quite a distance...

You can view an online version of the official programme book here: http://www.tramlines.org.uk/programme/

seems tramlines organisers have made a late decision to move the planned Devo green stage into the O2 academy citing need some under cover venue! i thought festivals were meant to be outdoors - Somehow Tramlines wont seem the same this year with nothing at all on Devo green - poor decision in my view

Disappointing. O2 is a horrible dingy venue :gag: