Can you trust Boris? - Now backed out.

52% voted to leave and expect to see an Anti EU government formed.

we have voted to leave, so there is no place for Pro Europeans in the new cabinet .

You will be so disappointed.

---------- Post added 30-06-2016 at 19:19 ----------

He can still have an opinion though.

Not denying that. I'm not a member either. Who do you think will be happier with the next government? Me or Penistone?

Because she is Pro European. I dont want anyone who voted Remain anywhere near the new Government .

Yes but it's not all about you :hihi:

The fact is that approx 48% of people voted did so to remain in. Their concerns cannot and should not be ignored.

I'm pretty certain that had the boot been on the other foot, Nigel Farage and others in the leave camp would be demanding that their concerns be listened to and taken on board (certainly on immigration).

The referendum is over, and many politicians on all sides have said that the country needs to move on.

we have voted to leave, so there is no place for Pro Europeans in the new cabinet .

I'd say there's room for the cabinet to be 48% pro-European.

---------- Post added 30-06-2016 at 19:27 ----------

Yes but it's not all about you :hihi:

The fact is that approx 48% of people voted did so to remain in. Their concerns cannot and should not be ignored.

I'm pretty certain that had the boot been on the other foot, Nigel Farage and others in the leave camp would be demanding that their concerns be listened to and taken on board (certainly on immigration).

The referendum is over, and many politicians on all sides have said that the country needs to move on.

Yes it is time to move on. The only way this can work is if we progress the Brexi process, and are seen to be serious about it. Any uncertainty is going to be amplified in the markets and will create systemic risk for the banks.

That said, the remainers must have a voice. If nobody listens to them there will be a severe reaction.

Despite not being party political I did have hope we would win so spent my £15 back in February to have a say. I'll be voting for whichever candidate offers a credible negotiating strategy with all key parters on a national level first and foremost.

Never mind would you trust Boris - Would you trust Mr "I can tell you I'm absolutely not. The one thing I can tell you is there are lots of talented people who could be prime minister after David Cameron but count me out" Gove?

At least he is keeping up the lying tradition of the Leavers!

Not denying that. I'm not a member either. Who do you think will be happier with the next government? Me or Penistone?

I think Mrs May said she would put someone from the leave campaign in charge of BREXIT negotiations, if she becomes Prime Minister. Hopefully you will be both happy with the next Government. Andrea Leadsom might surprise everyone and be a very strong candidate.

Nonsense. That is like saying: We voted down gay marriage so now all gays have to leave cabinet. Now I realise that might be something you approve of, but in actual fact, approving of that sort of rhetoric is quite akin to how authoritative dictators run things.

I think Mrs May said she would put someone from the leave campaign in charge of BREXIT negotiations, if she becomes Prime Minister. Hopefully you will be both happy with the next Government. Andrea Leadsom might surprise everyone and be a very strong candidate.

She's got little chance.

There's a whole heap of dirt been published in Private Eye on Leadsom over the last few years.

She's got little chance.

There's a whole heap of dirt been published in Private Eye on Leadsom over the last few years.

Dirt under the bridge isn't dirt. Boris was hardly sqeaky clean and that didn't stop him getting London twice.

It will depend on Goves performance to a large degree. The membership need a strong out option and Gove and strong are not natural bedfellows.

Dirt under the bridge isn't dirt. Boris was hardly sqeaky clean and that didn't stop him getting London twice.

It will depend on Goves performance to a large degree. The membership need a strong out option and Gove and strong are not natural bedfellows.

Seriously, these are not skeletons in the closet. They are dancing round the room in plain view