Media influence on politics

Well you cant make an informed opinion if you didnt see it so your arguements and comments trying to disagree with me seem a bit hollow now.

The thread seems to ask does the media have an influence on politics and i think the answer is a resounding yes, all media and either a positive or negative influence depending which side you look at it from.

The undecided however can be swayed and form an opinion based on whatever they see.

The power of the media is not to be underestimated, ask Mrs Gove!

Its not right that that is the case but unfortunately its all too true.

Edited by yellowperil

You're right. But actually this has backfired. It was so blatent across the media, now more people are aware of media bias, who in the past didn't believe it was possible, or that politicians lie for that matter.

A few more eyes have opened.

Well you cant make an informed opinion if you didnt see it so your arguements and comments trying to disagree with me seem a bit hollow now.

The thread seems to ask does the media have an influence on politics and i think the answer is a resounding yes, all media and either a positive or negative influence depending which side you look at it from.

The undecided however can be swayed and form an opinion based on whatever they see.

The power of the media is not to be underestimated, ask Mrs Gove!

Its not right that that is the case but unfortunately its all too true.

I can and have formed an opinion thanks. The wood is right there, by the trees. See it?

Edited by Radan

You're right. But actually this has backfired. It was so blatent across the media, now more people are aware of media bias, who in the past didn't believe it was possible, or that politicians lie for that matter.

A few more eyes have opened.

All eyes need opening. It isn't right that a handful of moguls can dictate what the media decide is the right course. That makes a democracy with 600+ MPs into a meritocracy of a few men in smug suits in a gentleman's club in Islington the ones that decide.

Why do you think everything is a personal attack and feel the need to try and defend yourself? I wasnt talking about you, it was a general statement on the whole.

You addressed me in your post.

Do please, up your game.

In the first paragraph only!

The rest was obviously just a statement in reply to the general thrust of the thread.

Ill not dignify your comment About upping my game with an answer as i wasnt trying to make you look a fool,nor do i seem to have to.

In the words of Duncan Bannatyne "Im Ooot"

Much love.