Hi,

I will be teaching french in September 2016

in Firth Park Academy Family of Schools

Fircroft Avenue, Sheffield, S5 0SD

Extended Services office: 0114 257 4027

School main reception: 0114 257 6238

May website http://www.plgt.info

mobile: 07988658922

I am still interested in learning Spanish.

I accept teachers or any native speakers.

English, French or Polish lessons can be given in exchange.

Also possible: Mathematics, Electronics, Electricity.

Regards

Witold

What sort of costs for the language courses ?

• 2 months later...

Hi,

My name is Lea, I'm 22 years old, I live in Sheffield and I am from Paris.

I just arrived in Sheffield since around one month and I work here as an au pair.

I am also volunteer in the environment because I want to integrate a master in this area the next year.

I have a bachelor degree in dual license in cinema and communication and I am a pianist for ten years.

I propose courses in French (private or group), I can also communicate in Italian and I master the basics of English.

About the nature of the course, I am open to suggestions from students and their needs (corrections for copies, dialogues on various subjects, help in speaking, writing, listening, grammar, current French, "high French", interviews, CV, music theory ...).

Regarding my experience in language classes, when I was in France, I mainly interacted with foreigners to improve their pronunciation, vocabulary and above all for they practice their French language in order to be more comfortable in spoken for "current" discussions. I also gave French lessons to children in difficulties (Dyslexia) and also to foreigners. We worked mainly on grammar, conjugation and spelling. So I can help and teach on oral and written expression. I'm very flexible and adapt myself to everyone's needs.

I give lessons to adults and children.

I can move and also make courses by video or in writing, as it suits you.

I am available every day of the week.

Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 6pm to 1pm.

Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday from 7am to 1pm.

I usually take 10 pounds per hour (different rates for groups).

If you are interested in this offer or know people who could be, thank you for contacting me at perrierblc@gmail.com.

Many thanks in advance!

Best regards

• 4 weeks later...

Dear all, I would like to ask if anyone would recommend an English language tutor for a work colleague. My colleague's first language is not English but he speaks and understands English well. However his pronunciation and conversational English is proving difficult to understand. I would like to help him integrate his communication more effectively.

Thankyou

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Does anyone know of any free English courses/evening classes for beginners.....as in learners of English as a second language?

Also, does anyone happen to know if there are any Spanish societies in the city where native and non-native speakers meet socially to practice spoken English and Spanish?

Thanks.