Language exchange, conversation & classes/tutors

hello! What a shame I'm not in Sheffield. I'm a French native and I used to live in Sheffield for 5 years until I decided to move to miserable Norfolk. Anyway, I'm looking to quit my job and to move back to Sheffield with my Sheffield hubby! So if you hang on a couple of months I could just help you! What do you think? By the way I'm currently teaching French and Spanish up to A-level.

Take care.

• 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I know this is an old thread but the girlfriend and I have just got back from Mallorca and would really like to learn Spanish properly. We've missed the Sheffield College September enrolment for Spanish classes so does anyone know of any other night classes we might be able to enrol on please?

Cheers

P :)

• 2 weeks later...

There are a number of places around the city that do Arabic courses-the problem I had when I was looking for a course was that most were held during the day, and as I work, they were out of the question.

If you do find anywhere that does courses at night, be sure to post back details:)

• 2 months later...